18th Mofo Hall of Fame

Tools    

I won't make it for any of those times but I'll chime in afterwards to congratulate King of Comedy.

Congrats Ed! Your nom will be inducted into the Hall of Fame museum (just as soon as I get around to it)
Congrats to Yam too, The King of Comedy really did well.

And Thanks to Siddon for hosting! I enjoyed the commentary and voting info you gave us as you did the reveal, that made it fun. Glad so many members could be around for the big reveal.

That was unexpected. Well done to ed.

My list.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

My list:
1 Abandon Ship!
2 The King of Comedy
3 Road to Perdition
4 Bubba Ho-Tep
5 The Little Stranger
6 The Florida Project
7 Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
8 Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
9 The Square
10 Split
11 Perfect Blue
12 Brimstone

Bubba Ho-Tep is a special film. I like it better than internet ppl, that's for sure. It has naive slow grind to it, and a deep cavity that's barely there. "Like a canary having a heart attack". It's a fluttery film.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
VERY NICE!!

Yeah buddy! TSA at no. 15! I won one! Yes sir ;P
GREAT film!
Thanks... AND thank you for all the help you've given me with the list of winners and noms that are under that poster (in the HoF Archives).
ALWAYS a pleasure!!
Obviously the 11th and 13th HOFs were the best.
they're okay, I guess.

got mine ready for the 19th as well. I'm still looking for mid May, perhaps a little later to give the Sci Fi HoF a good start. Which I'm battling over two choices. Gonna rewatch one that I hadn't seen since I was a kid and see how it stands up.
I have one I'd love to put in the 2nd Animation but there's no legit link for it online so I may have to go with a secondary or just find something else entirely.

Can't remember, was there anyone volunteering to host the animation?

My nom for the 19th is one that I've considered for several past HOFs, including this one. Think it's time to just go ahead and nominate it.

I'm happy that Road to Perdition won as it was my #2 after my own Brimstone. Personally this HoF wasn't too good for me as I ended up rating half of the films as bad. Hopefully the next one has more enjoyable selection

My vote:

1. Brimstone
2. Road to Perdition
3. The Little Stranger
4. Perfect Blue
5. The Florida Project
6. The King of Comedy
7. Bubba Ho-Tep
8. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
9. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
10. Abandon Ship
11. The Square
12. Split

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Mid May sounds great for the 19th. I can also host the second animation HOF if people are cool with it, perhaps late May/early June