Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I think he was dead, so it'll no doubt be a force ghost.

doubtful

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
@ynwtf am I just noticing Elijah Wood in your avatar now? At least it looks like him, haha.
lol. yes'r. I snagged off some FaceBook meme that said something like "The Mordors" or something as silly.

I promised myself not to see anything from this film before it comes out, just so I can be surprised when I see it. But, I guess I just couldn't help myself. That trailer was definitely... something.

I'm kinda worried for that they'll do to the The Last Jedi in terms of re-conning. No use making this trilogy feel less complete only to appease a handful of pressed fans who will be disappointed no matter what. I hope Episode IX does what Ep. VIII promised: not having to deal with those little mystery boxes that fans obsessed for nearly 2 years and then had literal conniptions over. Call me crazy, but I don't think that's what Star Wars should be (mystery boxes and stories without outlines, instead of Sci-Fi fantasy tales of good vs. evil and the balance in between).

Also, that entire sequence of Kylo Ren trying to ram his TIE silencer into Rey was m a d d e n i n g. I mean, how does Kylo even come to such a conclusion to do something so crazy? Lmao, that guy's an absolute madlad.
Vice President
358 Exchange Place New York, N.Y. 10099 FAX 212 555 6390 TELEX : () 4534

Also, that entire sequence of Kylo Ren trying to ram his TIE silencer into Rey was m a d d e n i n g. I mean, how does Kylo even come to such a conclusion to do something so crazy? Lmao, that guy's an absolute madlad.

Kylo Ren is the Anakin we should have had in the prequels.

But, you sure that was Kylo in the TIE? I watched twice and couldn't see the face of the pilot.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Trailer looks good but trailers always do. I wish JJ had done part 8, I was getting Force Awakens vibes here.

Rise of Skywalker huh? Which Skywalker? Rey? Her child by Kylo? Luke?

Still waiting for dvd.

would the ones that agree that disney ruined this trilogy please stand up

Wouldn't say ruined completely, more like 'heavily damaged'..
But I'm pretty sure I can't resist visiting Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge when it opens..

I think it's a terrible title.
We re moving away from the old, Skywalkers are no more!

Erm retcon actually.....

I wonder if the rise could refer to Kylo.

Id be stunned if we didnt see yoda again in episode 9 and kenobi. If it ends this 3rd arc or the 9 films as good as Revenge Of The Sith ended The Prequels then Star Wars likely is on a better path

Nothing seems to please the New Star Wars films complainers. Disney didnt ruin Avengers or Marvel so its odd people Slam Star Wars but love the MCU

I think it's a terrible title.
I don't like it either; The Force Awakens was a nice, evocative title. The Last Jedi was alright. The Rise of Skywalker is like a working title that needed to be replaced. Actually if they hadn't already used the word, The Last Skywalker would have been good.

Kylo Ren's a Skywalker of course.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
One of the most exciting trailers I saw was episode 1 the phantom thread and episode 7 the forced dialogue. Not but I’m serious...those trailers are seriously good. The movies themselves...especially force awakens is a hollow pit of nonsense and lame humour. Lamer then what I’ve wlready written. Seeing Rey’s face with the same expression of ‘what is going on’ and blank surprise and then anger which is her only emotional displays makes me think this will be more of the same and that same is garbage. Just like episode 8 I won’t be spending my clams at the cinema.

Nothing seems to please the New Star Wars films complainers. Disney didnt ruin Avengers or Marvel so its odd people Slam Star Wars but love the MCU

What surprises me is the devotion of the haters.
Actively seeking out sites and threads, just to complain.
Constantly.

Trying their hardest to spoil something simply because they didn't like it themselves, it's kinda pointless and a little bit sad.

I mean, I don't like the Twilight series... have said so a couple times on MoFo whenever the subject has come up (which has been a while)... but I don't actively hunt down forums and websites reiterating the same complaints over and over, just wording the sentence in slightly different ways.

In fact, my daughter likes the series and I actually sat and watched it with her a couple months back. I hated every minute of them, and, I didn't shut her down as soon as she started talking.
I was actually fascinated to see and hear her thoughts on them.

Age of Ultron wasn't well received, box office was below expectations, sounds familiar right?

One franchise has generally done a great job, the other quite a poor job. Different people are running these different companies. Not sure what your saying here makes any sense.

Hellloooo Cindy - Scary Movie (2000)
If you want to know why...it’s cathartic. I’m compelled to say it because it’s almost like we are forbidden from saying it. It was blasted in our face that this was the greatest Star Wars etc - the hype was unreal. Saying anything negative against such a ‘force’ was a real risk. Then there were rumblings, that maybe it wasn’t that great, that it was ok not to like it. We felt liberated - like the rebellion at Endor. Yes! This billion dollar Hollywood hype machine could not brainwash the simple mind of the viewer who was sold a Mercedes and was given a Toyota corrola.

What surprises me is the devotion of the haters.
Actively seeking out sites and threads, just to complain.
Constantly.

Trying their hardest to spoil something simply because they didn't like it themselves, it's kinda pointless and a little bit sad.

I mean, I don't like the Twilight series... have said so a couple times on MoFo whenever the subject has come up (which has been a while)... but I don't actively hunt down forums and websites reiterating the same complaints over and over, just wording the sentence in slightly different ways.

In fact, my daughter likes the series and I actually sat and watched it with her a couple months back. I hated every minute of them, and, I didn't shut her down as soon as she started talking.
I was actually fascinated to see and hear her thoughts on them.
Comparing Twilight with probably the most revered franchise is a bit laughable really. We care about Star Wars and lament the state of it.

We're not trying to spoil anything Ruin and Kathleen did that all by themselves.

We can't complain about something we haven't seen(and won't be seeing anytime soon).

There's simply a little bit of a discussion due to the new trailer thats all, what's the problem? Emperor returning prob as a ghost, the title, there are questions.