The MoFo Top 100 Animated Films - The Countdown

→ in
Tools    

It's not about one person though. It's not SexyForums, although that does sound pretty decent.

If half the people voted like that then the list would be completely different from how it would be if everyone voted genuinely.

Let the night air cool you off
It's not about one person though. It's not SexyForums, although that does sound pretty decent.

If half the people voted like that then the list would be completely different from how it would be if everyone voted genuinely.
I would agree with you if this was about someone trying to purposely ruin a list, but that's not the case. If they really want to see something show up on the list, it does justify whatever spot they want to give it. It's not usually the way I vote, but I don't see it as a problem. I do something similar now, I choose something I love that most likely won't receive any other votes and I put it last on my list. It then gets mentioned as a one-pointer.

It's not about one person though. It's not SexyForums
Yes, it is.

Well, if you really want a movie on the list... that's the way to go. And if you feel that strongly about it, then there must be a good reason and it probably should be on the list. I mean, I think The Brave Little Toaster really should be on this list with as much as it's been talked about.

If I could turn back time (like Cher), I'd gladly replace All Dogs Go to Heaven with The Brave Little Toaster. In fact, if Miss Vicky allows it, go right ahead. Do that. Or take away ANYTHING from my list -- like something with less points -- if it puts Brave Little Toaster at #100. Just to get it on a list ONCE AND FOR ALL. This is a list where it truly belongs.

I would agree with you if this was about someone trying to purposely ruin a list, but that's not the case. If they really want to see something show up on the list, it does justify whatever spot they want to give it. It's not usually the way I vote, but I don't see it as a problem. I do something similar now, I choose something I love that most likely won't receive any other votes and I put it last on my list. It then gets mentioned as a one-pointer.
And I often put movies that are really great at the bottom of my list just because I know they'll definitely make it and other people will vote for them.

Now if everyone did that with great movies... those movies might be in trouble. BUT, not everyone will because to a lot of people, those great movies ARE the best movies for them. They're their favorites. But for stuff that's not loved by many people.... you've gotta fight to get it on the list.

I'm sure lots of people strategically do things to get certain movies on the list. That's probably how a lot of STUPID FOREIGN STUFF makes it. Everyone chats it up via private messages -- "Hey Harry Lime... don't forget to put this MOVIE NOBODY'S HEARD OF at #1 on your list!" "Sure thing, wintertriangles!"

Is anyone doing a "Mother of God" version of this list? Not me. I don't know what to put on it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I just got home from work and finally got to see the rest of this thread. I am beyond shocked that Robin Hood and Secret of Nimh didn't make the list too. This is the scariest start to any countdown yet, and we are only at 99.

I thought this was a great opening, but then Weeman posted that new video and suddenly everyone turned into They Live brainwashed zombies over it.

"Hey Harry Lime... don't forget to put this MOVIE NOBODY'S HEARD OF at #1 on your list!" "Sure thing, wintertriangles!"
Hey, man. I was going to defend your argument until I saw this unwarranted, personal attack.

"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Hey, man. I was going to defend your argument until I saw this unwarranted, personal attack.
Well, of course. That's why I brought you up. You were my example because I knew you were for the argument.

And yeah, we totally do that. Isn't that right, WT? But it's not just the two of us, there's a whole movement growing. Minio, Sane, bluedeed, Tokeza, and a few others too. We call it the "Vote for Foreign Movies in the Countdowns That Nobody Has Ever Heard of to Annoy Sexy Celebrity as Much as Possible Club." You can't beat us.

Yes, absolutely. It's a whole underground mob. I was gonna bring this up earlier, in fact. I thought of it.

Ah, carry on then.

Well, if you really want a movie on the list... that's the way to go.
I just don't think i'm as invested in the results, as some people are, to try and skew them in favour of a couple of films.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
And yeah, we totally do that. Isn't that right, WT? But it's not just the two of us, there's a whole movement growing. Minio, Sane, bluedeed, Tokeza, and a few others too. We call it the "Vote for Foreign Movies in the Countdowns That Nobody Has Ever Heard of to Annoy Sexy Celebrity as Much as Possible Club." You can't beat us.
Fvckers!

Anyone want to start a "Horror Movie Club Sexy Celebrity Can't be a Part of to Annoy Him as Much as Possible" Club?

Anyone want to start a "Horror Movie Club Sexy Celebrity Can't be a Part of to Annoy Him as Much as Possible" Club?
I'm not a big horror fan but you had me at "Annoy Him."

This one gives me the creeps

This was mine. Grace is something I used to see on Nickelodeon a lot as a child. I thought I'd throw it on the list because I knew it would more than likely be a one pointer. Give it a watch -- it's only a little over 2 minutes.

I'm pretty creeped out by this too,

but it didn't make me run away mentally scarred and lie down in fetal position and cry my soul out as Fantastic Planet did. Now THAT was mental...
This one gives me the creeps

This was mine. Grace is something I used to see on Nickelodeon a lot as a child. I thought I'd throw it on the list because I knew it would more than likely be a one pointer. Give it a watch -- it's only a little over 2 minutes.