What are these movies? Minimal, vague descriptions.

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Slaughterhouse Rulez features a group of teens going into a cave towards the end of the movie. Doesn't quite fit the rest of your description because they are at a school and things go wrong before the caves, but worth a mention in case you only saw the end.

Is the first one The Guardian (1990)?

Is the second one Cabin Fever (2002)?
thats a no to both of them.
Many thanks for your effort though.

Slaughterhouse Rulez features a group of teens going into a cave towards the end of the movie. Doesn't quite fit the rest of your description because they are at a school and things go wrong before the caves, but worth a mention in case you only saw the end.
worth a shot, but not the one. thankyou for your efforts though.

I have to say the second one sounds like about a thousand different horror movies.

All you have given us is a horror movie, with a group of teens, in a house, in the woods, and some of the movie takes place underground. There are tons of those.

I have to say the second one sounds like about a thousand different horror movies.

All you have given us is a horror movie, with a group of teens, in a house, in the woods, and some of the movie takes place underground. There are tons of those.
Thats all I recall, hence the title, minimal, vague descriptions. Instead of being difficult there, you could have been helpful and instead of posting 33 useless words, you could have named those ton of movies. If I could recall anymore I wouldve stated. Well done for wasting your time aswell as mine, thanks dude. You're not obliged to comment.

Hey, be nice. Asking for help here after all.

Anyway, I don't think it is a waste, really. You'd be amazed how many people don't include everything they remember, or don't realize what might be relevant! Also fine to point out to someone that an answer is unlikely with the current level of information, anyway, I think.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Actually, ya know the second one sounds a lot like The Goonies.
Ha! Totally does reading it in a different tone.

Actually, ya know the second one sounds a lot like The Goonies.
lol the infamous goonies, I get that, but thats not the one. thankyou for your efforts.

The first one sounds like the ITV TV film of the Woman in Black.
It was in the 80s and is far better than the Daniel Radcliffe recent version, very scary
It started The actress who played Miss Lemon in Poirot as the eponymous woman.
It is available on you tube I believe

The first one sounds like the ITV TV film of the Woman in Black.
It was in the 80s and is far better than the Daniel Radcliffe recent version, very scary
It started The actress who played Miss Lemon in Poirot as the eponymous woman.
It is available on you tube I believe
thankyou. I thought it sounded abit like it, I think maybe I'm mixing two films together lol. going to watch the itv film and see if its the one. will update. many thanks.