'ey up

Tools    

Hello, me very first post here thanks to your mate Tacitus

Hope to join in a bit in future. I like lots of kinds of films (except romcoms) - loads of favourite films Apocalypse Now, Angelheart, Don't Look Now, Kes, Fargo, Hero, Iron Monkey, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Angels with Dirty Faces, Cool Hand Luke..anything with Takeshi Kitano. Better stop now or you'll know too much about me before I've even started.

Nice to be here

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome Christine, good to see you here at last.

Hello and welcome to MoFo… Very nice list of movies…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Put me in your pocket...
Welcome to MoFo Christine.

Wait...
.....you...don't...like...romantic comedies?!?! Nuuuuuu!!!!
Quick...where are me my smelling salts? Breath in....breath out...breath in....

Alrighty then.....
So~~~Christine~ how do you know our Tacitus? From another site? In real life? Has he sold you a car?

By the way...where do you live?

have fun

I'm from Liverpool but live in Bristol. I know Tacitus from the BBC boards, and no he hasn't sold me a car yet, tho it's not like I haven't asked

Arresting your development
Greetings...from the guy who doesn't know any better.

For every Anonymous Last there is a SamsoniteDelilah, and for every one of her Rum and Diet Cokes there is a Gustavoman.

Hello, and

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! DUCK!!

*SWOOSH*

I mean, welcome.
What can we gain by sailing to the moon if we are not able to cross the abyss that separates us from ourselves? This is the most important of all voyages of discovery, and without it, all the rest are not only useless, but disastrous... - Thomas Merton

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Gustavoman
there is a Gustavoman.

I salute this dude!

Hey there, i'm known as the handsome guy, it's ok tho it's just a rumour i started.
Welcome

My life isn't written very well.
Welcome christine! Make yourself comfortable!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?