2Kool Reviews

Tools    

Hey guys, I'm new to forum and I wanted to introduce myself and get to know you all. I genuinely love films, tv shows, anime, games and everything in between and wanted to talk other people who are just as passionate about them. I recently started a youtube channel which you guys can check out if your interested. Feel free to leave feedback and any criticism because I'm looking to consistently improve so that would definitely help me out. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Channel Link - 2Kool Reviews
Twitter - @2koolreviews

Hi Tony. Welcome to Movie Forums.

Fair warning: we're very strict about self-promotion here. If you haven't already, pleased read the Rules page for specifics. There are ways to reasonably promote your site while posting, but the short version of it is: if you're here to mostly just have conversations about movies, cool. If you're here more to acquire readers and subscribers for these other channels, not so much. Don't want to assume either way, but if these rules seem harsh, it's because but we get a lot of people doing the latter.

(FYI, moved this to the Birthdays & Introductions; the Movie Reviews forum is only for the reviews themselves).

Thanks I'm definitely not looking to spam the forum and sorry for the mix up.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hi, and LOL. I forgot about this movie

Hi danny and lol I love jon voight

Is that Jon Voight? I just looked up snakes on plane gifs to welcome you to the forum. Something a bit different.

LMAO. I dont know why because I;m terrified of snakes.

What are some of the latest movies you've seen, Tony?

Is that Jon Voight? I just looked up snakes on plane gifs to welcome you to the forum. Something a bit different.
That's actually from Anaconda. And yeah, it's Voight, slummin' it.

That's actually from Anaconda. And yeah, it's Voight, slummin' it.
Damn hilarious. I've only seen that once and years ago, but damn it, I love these movies with sociopathic animals that are so bad they're bordering on genius.

Sorry for the late reply back but im actually interested in the new remake of IT coming out next month as well as stranger things season 2

I watched anaconda when i was younger and didnt really have an opinion about it but now if its on there's some entertainment to be had, jon voight was by far the best thing about the film imo

Sorry for the late reply back but im actually interested in the new remake of IT coming out next month as well as stranger things season 2
Yes to both of those, and there is a thread for both. TV threads have a subfoum in intermission which is towards the bottom of the index. It is up in general in upcoming movie subforum. Can't link on my phone but if you can't find I will link when I get back to my laptop.

Thanks I'll check them out now

Thanks for the welcome guys