How much money will Iron Man 3,Wolverine and Man of Steel make?

Tools    

Guesses?

Worldwide in it's entire run

We've gone on holiday by mistake
About tree fiddy.

I think all three will be very successful both domestically and internationally, but I see Iron Man 3 being the most successful.

^
-My favourite superhero is Wolverine so I am more excited about it

-I don't think Iron Man 3 will gross more than Man of Steel.

-Superman's name value is much bigger.Superman Returns was the most pathetic superhero movie I have ever seen and it grossed 400 million way back in 2006.Just the name 'Superman' sells in international markets more than any other superhero

My guesses:
Wolverine-500 million
Iron Man 3-600 million
Man of Steel-750 million

I can see Man Of Steel being the big winner.

Wolverine and Iron Man are anticipated films, but Superman hasn't been rebooted nor seen properly for over 30 years...

It's a fresh film and there's a ton of fans out there that outweigh fans of any other Superhero. Also, The Supe is the Grandaddy of Superheroes and will more than likely hammer box office records.

As a Superman fan, I'm not really looking forward to it myself. After all the changes that have been made over the past 18 months, I'm not holding much hope for it actually being a decent film.

But, whether it's good or not, it'll hammer the box office and DVD/Blu-Ray sales. Iron Man and X-Men/Wolverine films... even Avengers, Justice League and future Spider-Man films don't stand a chance against the potential gold-mine that is Man Of Steel.

a **** load of money, as every comic-book-based movie. They're entertaining so many people will go to the theaters

Superman will break a billie

Wolverine has the potential to be a disappointment after the horrible X-Men Origins: Wolverine movie. So a lot of people might just stay home and pass on it. So I guess maybe $150,000,000 overall.

Iron Man 3 is riding the coat tails of two good films before it, the Avengers movie and more Robert Downey Jr. Barring this movie from becoming experimental or secretly being directed by David Lynch, I say it will far pretty much the same as the previous two movies. So around $600,000,000.

Man of Steel is a wild card. This is the movie that fanboys are hoping will become the first of tie in movies for a new Justice League movie the same way Iron Man was for The Avengers. If this movie is good, it has the potential to to be a box office smash ala The Dark Knight. But that is dependent on it being a good movie. I don't know if that will happen given the trailers I have seen. But given that this is Superman and he does sell big in movies, TV, and comics, I am guessing rather conservatively that it will gross around 450,000,000 overall if this movie is another Superman Returns. But if this movie is great and has a post credit teaser with Christian Bale in it, this could have the potential to hit the billion dollar mark. Will it do it? I have no idea, but lets just say given the two trailers I have seen for it, I am still unsure how it will be.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
these threads, i never get the point of em.

In my opinion, I believe Iron man 3 will be the top grossing of the 3. I think the new superman reboot will be second and as you can tell wolverine in 3rd

Iron Man 3 made nearly $200m before opening in the US. Word of mouth seems to be mixed, atm. I wonder whether that will stop it hitting $1bn worldwide? I can't see any other reason it won't make that.

Just watched Iron Man 3. Very good, in fact, nearly as good as The Avengers and more similar to The Avengers in tone than the earlier Iron Man films. Though the first Iron Man is still the best of the bunch.