Introducing myself, Abhinav789

Tools    

Hey guys. I just joined these forums and would like to introduce myself! Nice to meet you all. I am a teenager who loves different kinds of movies and one of my favourite series is Star Wars. I like lots of different games in RPG, racing, sports, etc. Some of my favourite games are Star Wars such as KOTOR. I joined these forums so that I can get to know what people think of movies and learn about good movies to watch. I also want to express what I think about them. I am also a bit new at writing reviews so I hope thats ok.

I just recently watched Avatar and even when people are underrating it and saying it is nothing special, I was just astounded. I loved the movie, the effects and the way the movie sucks you in its world. I would love to watch it again!

Plz reply and help me get to know this community!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome to MoFo! I hope you enjoy this site and the wonderful community it contains.

I would ask that you go ahead post your review of Avatar on this site, as opposed to linking to another, as that falls more in line with the forum rules. Just make sure you aren't posting it as a response in someone elses review thread.

Also, perhaps take some time to peruse our review archive, as we have a slew of contributions from the staff and members of the site. On top of that, there is the quiz section, the movie club, and our most widely used and prominent feature, the discussion forums. Checking out the forum rules is also a good idea. We are generally pretty loose around here, but there are several strongly enforced policies regarding spam and links, and things flow smoothly on the site when members are up to speed in regards to these concepts.

Anyhoo - Have fun on the boards!

Ok! Well nice to meet ya Sedai and hope to see you around
I will try to come on once a day but I am a bit busy due to studies and stuff.
So who else cares to introduce yourself?

I like movies. You've come to the right place.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Welcome.

I have yet to see Avatar, but I certainly want too.

Just make sure you watch Flash Gordon ~ 1980

and

Fiddler on the Roof.

Well hello everyone! Nice to meet ya all!

@7thson

I have yet to see Avatar, but I certainly want too.

Juat make sure you watch Flash Gordon ~ 1980

and

Fiddler on the Roof.
Never head of Flash Gordon but yea, I know about Fiddler on the Roof! Gotta go watch em

Btw go watch Avatar! Its awesome (according to me)!

@nebbit Thx for the Welcome