"No. 1 Box Office Hit!"

Tools    

Beware The Probe!
I'd have to say, no, someone labling it that wouldn't influence me in the slightest.
Not that it would be a false statement about the movie but because there are plenty of top-rated movies out there I have no interest in since I lean more towards sci-fi or action movies.

I've never been big on dramas or romantic comedies for instance so a movie billed as 'The best drama ever made' or 'The funniest romantic comedy of all time' isn't going to make me want to see it (although I have been 'forced' to see some of these types of movies and could later admit they weren't as bad as I thought they'd be).

No. that movie tag line will need my research first before I'll go and see such movie.. yeah there's so many movies that hold nice titles but upset you in the end...

I usually make up my mind about seeing a movie by the content of the trailer.

same here.. for as long as i think that the plot is quite interesting..

Employee of the Month
No. I read critics and have already seen enough movies in my life, to know the "formula". There`s is a little chance for me, to choose a movie who did not fit my taste. And I don`t care what the mass think about it.

I have diverse experiences on the stamp of 'No. 1 Box Office Hit!'
Some highly popular films have disappointed me and sometimes I could not even consider those celluloid misadventures as films. On the other hand, some films are very much popular and at the same time worth-watching. I am not sure if you have ever enjoyed any film made by Satyajit Ray. One of his films has been named as Goopi gayen Bagha Bayen. Primarily this film has been suggested as a flm for the kids. This is not exactly so. This one has been greatly popular and still is a wonderful creation from a master film-maker.
Again, some films do not get audience although depth of its making is mind-boggling. The outstanding performances of Fellini and Godard will help you understand this.
Thus I do never like to get carried by the shouting of 'No. 1 Box Office Hit!'