"Ultraviolence" is no more!

Tools    

Hi, this is Ultraviolence. I just switched accounts as I was no longer happy with my old username. I didn't want to create a new thread just for that, but Yoda advised me to do. I hope I don't cause confusion!

Why did I change? I'm not a sensitive man but for a while, the word violence started to bother me. Not that my movie taste has changed, but since we deal with a lot of violence in the real world, I wanted something lighter. Since it's just a username, I decided it was time to put something that identifies me better. Tokusatsus are light entertainment (most of the time - Garo fans, I know, I know...) and... well, this is it.

So Ultraviolence digivolution is

Ultraman Black: "Ultraman" because it's a very traditional Japanese tokusatsu that I love and wanted to keep "ULTRA" - BLACK: Kamen Rider BLACK, another great tokusatsu!

Cheers.

A system of cells interlinked
Noted!

Welcome back.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Ummm, you could just ask Yoda to change your nickname...?

The other day, you responded to me, and I thought who's this new guy. You're good at camouflage, sir.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Ummm, you could just ask Yoda to change your nickname...?

The other day, you responded to me, and I thought who's this new guy. You're good at camouflage, sir.
I asked, but it was not possible. XD

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I asked, but it was not possible. XD
Darn it! My plans to change my nickname to ExtremelyEloquentYoungCinephileWillMeetAYoungBeautifulWomanWhoLovesArtisticCinemaPMForPhoneNumber were thwarted!