Whoa! People are posting here! :)

Tools    

I remember when this forum was just a little baby. I joined just for fun back in July (First week I think), and then I just have randomly popped back from time to time... Now look at all the posts!

Adam

People love to post here so much that sometimes they get this message:

[blue] Whoa, slow down there buckaroo...this board has something called "flood control" activated so that no user may post more than once every sixty seconds. If you were trying to abuse our board...then shame on you! Thank goodness your mother isn't here to see this... If you're just a fast typist, by the time you're done reading this the sixty seconds should be up...so go ahead and hit the back button and try again. [/blue]

dang! i was looking to see how many posts certain people have, i thought i was doing pretty good at 40, and i looked at Chris's (twtcommish) and he had 620! danggggggggg..

-Brian

Yup, I dang well better have a lot - what kind of owner would I be if I didn't post regularly to keep things moving?

Nice error message, huh? I've injected a bit of humor into almost all of the error messages around here. Is it getting old, or should I leave it that way?

And thanks Adam, for saying that. I appreciate it! We're gonna keep moving forward. And yes, you joined on the 21st, and I joined on the 14th, and I'm pretty sure I joined the first day.

[red]NOTE: I've moved this to the Site Feedback/Suggestions Forum, since it pertains to the site itself.[/red]
[Edited by TWTCommish on 12-04-2000]

I like it. I think it's funny. That was the first time I saw it.

Hey, I see you're on at the same time. Can I click on your name and send you a litte electric shock or something.