I'm new, hello

Tools    

This is my first post, but i'm also confused. First off i'm not turning 21 till oct 8, and second i dont celebrate birthdays, So Why a birthday post? lol, serious....

A novel adaptation.
Wuh?

Welcome, though...

welcome welcome

we knew you would stop by eventually...
really....

Welcome, we know who you are and what you are doing, we have been watching you for sometime now "Untouchable2K", so do you want the blue pill or the red pill we will let you in on our secrets in due course. until than we hope to see you around here often, you cant miss me, im Naisy and im here ALL THE TIME! enjoy your stay!

Welcome, Happy Posting!!!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by Untouchable2K
This is my first post, but i'm also confused. First off i'm not turning 21 till oct 8, and second i dont celebrate birthdays, So Why a birthday post? lol, serious....
hi im new to this forum to so hi why dont you celebrate your birthday is it somethink to do with your religion ?

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by warbury5
hi im new to this forum to so hi why dont you celebrate your birthday is it somethink to do with your religion ?
Welcome to MoFo warbury5.
It's an interesting group of people here, so enjoy posting around.

By the way...Untouchable2K didn't stay around. This is an old thread. If you notice the join date is 09-04-2002, and he/she only made 1 post.

To answer your birthday question warbury5, I think Untouchable2K was initially refering to an old thread that tricked everyone into thinking it was their birthday thread, 'Happy Birthday Unregistered'. Your username would automatically be inserted into the Unregistered. It doesn't seem to be working now though.

If you're interested, here's the old thread.
http://www.movieforums.com/community...9&page=1&pp=25