Tools    

Hey, just email me next time, man. There's a link at the end of each email notification you receive. Click on it to unsubscribe from that thread. You'll have to do it for each thread you're subscribed to. To avoid future notifications, uncheck the "Email Me When Someone Replies" box when you post...if it's checked by default, and you don't want to have to remember to uncheck it, click on the "Edit Profile" link to edit your preferences.

Sorry, was I harassin you, Toose?

PLite You're my favorite adolescent (and TWT)! You NEVER harass me! My mail was getting pretty full every day... I'm on the boards all the time so I really didn't need the reminder

Dang man, you guys are on here a lot, huh? Feels kind of odd to have other people so into your creation...although it's only partially my creation. It's filled with the posters' creations. So, we should both be in awe of both of our obsession with each other's creations. Ok, now I have a headache.

Glad you like the site. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the bandwidth/hosting costs down...lots of other sites seem to be scraping by and begging for donations...ugh, I can't imagine it getting that bad. Don't worry, I have no plans to go begging to you guys at any point.

Dang, now I'm thinking about the new site again. I guess I'd better get moving, huh?