New Post Record?

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well if you want me to I'll post a bunch of yes I agree replies to just about everything.

I'll make the record to 200 today......not really, MY computer here at work isn't working so I'm on one of the student computers, which sucks, but hey, better than no network at all.

EDIT - Whadya know. I restarted my computer and whalla...it works now.
[Edited by spdrcr on 09-07-2001]
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well, MoFo has broken it's own records again. Today was, in, I think, in almost every way, the best ever. The General forum 98 posts (more than twice of any other), and the site on the whole had 191 posts for the day (9-10-2001). Cool, huh? That's easily a record...I haven't been keeping track (formally) of things, but I'm virtually positive that 191 is at least 20 more than whatever the old mark truly was.

Pageviews were at their second highest ever (I think), at around 3,100 for the day...trailing the highest by maybe 100 or so. The site finished with roughly 520-530 UNIQUE hits (meaning different people/computers, basically)...around 100-120 higher than the old record, which was set on the 6th, just 4 days ago.

Keep in mind that some of this is a bit inaccurate...my counting could be a bit off, and I haven't been formally tracking this stuff...but seeing as how the site has been getting larger over time, a new record over the past month is likely a new record overall, as well.

Thanks very much everyone!

Whoa, cool. The old record was like 190, and the site, I believe, averaged over 200 posts a day over the last week (roughly). Pretty cool stuff. Of course, 86 of those posts each day concerned PLite's underwear, or obsession with immoral/bizarre political leaders thoughout history.

HA youre lucky I wear underwear, teehee.

Do I get a parade & big baloons when I become a Squittel?

Nope...it's not a Squittel anyway. And besides, the titles are gonna be modified on the new site. Hehe...poor PLite will have to start working on becoming proficient on the new board, too.