Ivanka Trump’s Clothes

Tools    

Despite her wealth, Ivanka Trump wears the nastiest, cheapest clothes. Ugh, some of which are her own “design” line.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont usually take notice in what any of them wear but I certainly dont see wht's wrong with any of that. It's not like she runs around in something like this and thinks it's acceptable.

I have no idea why the women in that family get constantly dissected for their appearance. If you pointed out Trump's bad suits and hair I might I agree. First world problems.

Who cares about her fashion sense? She is quite intelligent and pretty to boot.
She just might become the first female president of the USA.
I've been thinking that for a while. She's a 10 in every way.

If you pointed out Trump's bad suits and hair I might I agree. First world problems.
So it’s okay to criticize his appearance, but not his daughter’s?

I've been thinking that for a while. She's a 10 in every way.
Yes I agree cricket. Gorgeous figure and her clothes are age appropriate. Is she expected to dress like a geriatric going to do chair yoga and the local nursing home?

So it’s okay to criticize his appearance, but not his daughter’s?
What's to criticise about her appearance?

Is she expected to dress like a geriatric going to do chair yoga and the local nursing home
When did I suggest that? This thread is not about her very nice figure, her pretty face & hair. It’s about her cheap clothes. All man-made fabrics & badly constructed. Compare the beautiful wardrobe of Amal Clooney.

Did I say you suggested that? My reply was to another poster. And OMG she wears man made fabrics. Maybe she should wear a bear skin instead. What do you wear - brothel creepers made from minerals found on planet 9?

What's your example of beautiful clothes? Show me.

Just one of Amal Clooney’s beautiful outfits.

What do you wear - brothel creepers made from minerals found on planet 9?
Fine wools, cotton, linen, silk, satin, leather, suede, etc.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
For what it's worth, of the pics posted I find all ensembles but 3 and 6 unflattering. Politics aside of course. She is gorgeous. Those clothes do her no favours IMO.

If she is wearing "cheap clothes", maybe it's on purpose.

To look like an ordinary, everyday woman.
That very well could be. She may not want to flaunt her wealth. Our FLOTUS, Melania, on the other hand, dresses very well, IMO. I don’t like everything she wears, but she is very stylish.

Ivanka can't wear something like that everyday, though.
It’s an evening gown, obviously. But Amal has loads of elegant daytime clothes. She definitely spends a ton of money on her wardrobe. These two outfits below are very nice. She also has the best shades ever. I would kill for that pink coat.

For what it's worth, of the pics posted I find all ensembles but 3 and 6 unflattering. Politics aside of course. She is gorgeous. Those clothes do her no favours IMO.
I'm surprised a lovely southern gent like yourself would expect a woman's outfit to offer you party favours, my dear man. Should she dress like this?

Hey tell me, do people who shop at walmart actually follow the people of walmart trends? Surely tht's all props. I mean as sexy and creative as this is, in my way of thinking that would only be worn on the catwalk because some designers are out of their minds.

Presuming the coat in your photo is faux fur, it could look very attractive on the right person. It’s gonna add pounds though.

This is actually a good thread because it's very Fashion Police with Joan Rivers, very judgey, instead of just being all "Let the woman wear ANYTHING she feels like! God!"
True, but we are allowed to express an opinion here, are we not? I’m judging Ivanka’s clothes because they are cheap & nasty. You don’t have to read my thread.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I'm surprised a lovely southern gent like yourself would expect a woman's outfit to offer you party favours, my dear man. Should she dress like this?

Hey tell me, do people who shop at walmart actually follow the people of walmart trends? Surely tht's all props. I mean as sexy and creative as this is, in my way of thinking that would only be worn on the catwalk because some designers are out of their minds.

lol.
You'd be surprised what people do wear in Wal-Mart =*(