#22. Zombieland (2009)
#21. Nightmare 4 (1988)
#20. The Longest Yard (1974)
#19. Rock N Roll (1979)
#18. Elvira (1988)

#25.

OUT FOR JUSTICE(1991)

Hate me tomorrow, alright?

Loose cannon Brookyln gangster crack addict Richie Madano shoots Bobby Arms in front of his wife and kids. Steven Seagal's best friend shot right next to a fruit stand. An essay on that, let's write it- Let's go let's go let's go. @Swan, get the synth riffs on this one- dunn dunn dunn DUNN DUNN DUNN. And don't worry Vicky, Seagal's gonna make it to the divorce hearing on time. Least he's nice enough to pick up a dog thrown out of a car in a trash bag, names him Coraggio "to be brave." Lotta bar scenes, Officer Seagal, he goes around... looking for Richie, basically a Steven Seagal slasher film. A guy comes at him with a meat cleaver, gets it reversed into his leg. 'Nother guy gets a baseball bat to the occipital lobe (backside of the head). Few other guys get their teeth knocked out with pool balls. Who's up for some billiards? @The Rodent. Seagal's brother, he's tied in with the Brooklyn crime family. Hey Bobby Omm, get me a beer, huh!

These are the kind of movies I used to watch with my dad. 90s extravaganza leads to a club, and Seagal runs into that dame Gina Gershon. Final act arrives amidst a big party with cocaine, shotguns, and corkscrews to the head. Richie Madano's played by William Forsythe, one big cornburger. I feel like this movie, it can be bagged on a lot for B-movie qualities, and yet, this is the kind of movie I'd rather watch. Out for action? You found it. In this pounding police thriller that boyhood-adversary-turned-criminal scum turns the streets into a war zone. And Seagal with his Aikido combat skills is a movie guy I've always liked.

Don't be a bad guy, be a nice guy, alright?

DON'T STAND IN MY WAY

#24.

SCARFACE (1983)

People forget this is a well-crafted film, with a motherload of build-up and tension. After crossing north from Cuba to Miami, Tony works at a burger stand with his buddy Manny. One big trip to the Miami strip while the whole movie works like a nice quality cigar. This actually feels like a movie for goofy naive douchebag college movie dudes who put the Scarface poster on their wall, but I think people forget, control doesn't pass along to Tony until 2+ hours in, they write it off, they leave it. Hey, it's a big trip movie. A Miami coacaine hallucination. Tony does his work for the flash, style, and pizazz. Outworking that bum Frankie, and chasing his girl Michelle Pfeiffer, the tiger queen. Plus, it's where GTA Vice City started, basically, defnintely. One fun showtime playtime film, as much or I'd say more fun than GoodFellas with a not so dissimilar structure yet released eight years earlier. Break it down, how different is it?

Most importantly, it's fun. A vacation to South Beach with Al Pacino, Michelle Pfeiffer, Gina- Tony's sister with her super-80s fabulous brunette hairstyle, Walk along the razor's edge, But don't look down, just keep your head, Or you'll be finished, Open up the limit, Past the point of no return, You've reached the top but still you gotta learn How to keep it, Hit the wheel and double the stakes, Throttle wide open like a bat out of hell, Crash the gates!

I was 12 when my father took me to see Scarface, and I remember the line went around the block. I'd have to see it again to be sure how I feel about it. I know I like it.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Warning! Plebeian taste!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

#23.

JENNIFER'S BODY (2009)

High art

Steamy action and gore galore as a Minnesota farming town succumbs to hottie Jennifer's insatiable appetite for human flesh. The only thing standing in the way of Jennifer's new reign of terror is her best friend, Amanda Seyfried, previously demoted to living in her best friend's shadow! Rock band Low Shoulder's performing at the local Melody Lane club. So Megan Fox tells Amanda Seyfried's Needy we are going out tonight. And when the club catches on fire, the band abducts Megan Fox into the woods. Where they sacrifice Jennifer's body as part of a black magic ritual to their evil spirits and leave her to rot. Only, instead of dying, she comes back as a demon-vampire man-eating she-beast.. bc, ya know, she wasn't actually a virgin. Duh, keep up

While Amanda Seyfried is worried for her friend, Megan Fox is busy eating boys. And her next target is Amanda Seyfried's boyfriend Chip, who thinks he can take care of himself bc he uses bowflex... doesn't work out too well for him. Chip does manage to stab a giant pole through the she-beast's stomach at one point, prompting Megan Fox to ask Amanda Seyfried for a tampon to plug that up. Leading to a decisive battle-to-the-death between Jennifer and Needy. Oh, @Funny Face may be pleased to know that her Pratty Cakes is in this movie, only for a brief passing moment at the Melody Lane club before it goes down in flames. Junky and terrible movie, don't watch it. Actually, i like Jennifer's Body. go figure. Should have won the academy award for best screenplay in 2009

She'll suck the life out of you

"HOLE" - COURTNEY LOVE

#22.

ZOMBIELAND (2009)

It's amazing how quickly things can go from bad to total sh!tstorm, and why am I alive when everyone around me has turned to meat? It's because of my list of rules, Rule #1 for surviving Zombieland? Cardio. When the virus struck, for obvious reasons, the first ones to go were the fatties. But as the infection spread, and chaos grew, it wasn't enough to just be fast on your feet. You had to get a gun, and learn how to use it. Which leads me to my second rule, the double tap. In those moments when you're not sure the undead are really dead dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human happy meal. Wasn't long before the zombies began to get clever. When you're at your most vulnerable, somehow they could just smell it. Can't a guy take a dump in peace? *Zombie attack* Don't let them catch you with your pants down, rule number three. As zombies began to outnumber humans, well that's when you had to cut all emotional ties. You had to focus on your own survival, Which leads to rule number four, pretty basic, Fasten your seatbelts. Sounds like message board culture!

@Mr Minio and the two people who repped his rudeness, they didn't listen to Steven Seagal-
Don't be a bad guy, be a nice guy.

If those three aren't spineless it'd be cool to see them bring forth some real opinions. Instead of hiding behind that kind of smugness that ruins the internet

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I reckon you're not aware of Minio's sense of humor. No, I didn't rep it because it's kinda old hat to me.

#21.

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM ST 4:
THE DREAM MASTER (1988)

As her friends succumb one by one to Freddy's wrath, the torch passes to Alice to embark on a mission to destroy the dream demon and finally release her friends from severe torment. Dream Warriors is usually referred to as the best Nightmare sequel, and as far as the atmosphere and visuals it gets a lot right... So up first, this is a battle between Nightmare 3 and Nightmare 4. At it's core, Dream Master GETS IT, I feel, more than Dream Warriors does- which was a successful film at the box office and through time with fans... It is close, yet when I watch 3, the sense I get is that Chuck Russell was making a masked joke of Elm Street in a way. Parts of it I definitely groove along with. Not to say Dream Master doesn't have flaws, Tuesday Knight gets ripped on as Kristen... she replaced Patricia Arquette. She doesn't bother me. All the characters in 4, really, they work for me.

It is an out with the old, in with the new film. Alice, Dan, Debbie, Rick, and Sheila replace the survivors from 3. The big viking Finnish man Renny Harlin directs, his first breakthrough film, earning the best box office draw of all the 80s and 90s Elm Street films, even more than Wes Craven's original. Craven said this was his favorite sequel too, I believe. This is a real go-to movie for me, I have to watch a lot of films for my film minor classes, that I'm sure the arthouse mafia would worship... I do see what those movies are doing, challenging the traditional narrative, breaking up how the audience is used to seeing stories play out on the screen... I have to do assignments about those kinds of movies and essays and all that, when I finally get done with all that stuff- this is a movie I love to put in and enjoy... When I get all that WORK out of the way and get to enjoy my own choices and trips to Elm Street. That's my experience with Nightmare 4, one of my most frequent replay films. I'd love for my film class teachers to make me write about THIS.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
@nostromo87, I always thought dismissive snarky comments are a must in Internet discussion. Oh snap, forgot about Poe's law again!
i repped him cause im his slave
*Sigh of relief*. At least you did not rape me. But I like the slave part.
I didn't rep Minio either, mainly cause he's a pebble too.
We'll work this out later on Facebook. I won't stand such behaviour! Calling me a pebble? You... you... nub!
I reckon you're not aware of Minio's sense of humor. No, I didn't rep it because it's kinda old hat to me.
Yeah, I realize that five years of sexual innuendos and Arthouse/Mainstream mafia talk may make anybody weary, but guess what? There's more to come!

At first it seemed unnecessary @Mr Minio, maybe this thread is meant to be a combat zone for arthouse vs more entertainment-like films however.