Mouthgasms for MoFo foodies

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I follow a lebanese cook on fb. She made this for valentine's day.

Nothing good comes from staying with normal people
The Lob-Steer Burger

Was dumb enough to watch this the first time after not eating all day. Thought the hunger pangs would punch a hole right through me.

Yeah not my cup of tea but she's a very good cook and lovely lady.

This might just do nobody any good.
This thread made me think of the Hannibal tv show.

This thread made me think of the Hannibal tv show.

I think I love you. My new bestie. any fan of hannibal's cooking is a friend of mine.

Husband is home working today. Normally I just boil an egg for brunch but if he's here I like to do something different, and what the hay, it's valentine's day.

On this food topic, I must refer to my #99 on my "list of things."

(Hopefully this works as I've been having a hard time trying to figure out how to link specific posts from another thread.)

http://www.movieforums.com/community...90#post1479690

perfectly cooked calamari. Drooling like a maniac on ecstacy.

I love cucumber. My man does not. He thinks it's rabbit food. Good - more for me.

I like cucumber also... plain, in a salad, with tomatoes in a vinagerette... but with beans (are those baked beans or just white beans in some kind of sauce) on toast?
Blech!

Buying some cheese at aldi today I noticed the introduction of 'American cheese'. No No No just nope...wronger than a wrong thing.

Two things I don't like about 'Murica

cheese that colour and The Trump.

To both - rating of not fit for dog food.

YES!!! Terrifying. You get me, Cap.

The most loathsome of all goblins
I'm sorry, THAT particular combo does not appeal to me.
That's what makes the pic so funny, some woman made this for her man and snapped a photo of it feeling so proud of herself. I would have liked to see the look on the man's face when she served it to him

Valentine's dinner tonight. We don't really do hallmark day but thought this would be nice. don't really like cooking pig meat for a variety of reasons but this looks good.

That's what makes the pic so funny, some woman made this for her man and snapped a photo of it feeling so proud of herself. I would have liked to see the look on the man's face when she served it to him
I had a feeling it was meant to be funny. (and it is!)