SEXIEST MoFo

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Destiny is sweet.
I was trying to find my one and only photo, but I can't seem to get to it. I did find Sus while looking, and check out how handsome he is . . .

TheUsualSuspect
Flashback!!!!

I think I might have been a teenager in that photo. Now I'm married with a kid!!!

To her no less. Together since 2005. Sorry Sedai, I think I got ya beat.

Nostromo has an impressively thick beard, to be sure. I've been growing mine for over 3 months now, though. I'll have to post an updated picture before I trim it down a bit in the spring, so we can have a beard off before the beard's off.

I think you and I are just about tied. Wife and I got together about the same time. No kid, though, so I guess that's the tiebreaker?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Nostromo has an impressively thick beard, to be sure. I've been growing mine for over 3 months now, though. I'll have to post an updated picture before I trim it down a bit in the spring, so we can have a beard off before the beard's off.

I think you and I are just about tied. Wife and I got together about the same time. No kid, though, so I guess that's the tiebreaker?
Is that for or against?

Beards are the best for below freezing weather. I think I have all the guys beat - haven't shaved or cut my hair in over 8 months.
My problem with beards is the mustache part - for some reason I find hair touching my upper lip to be irritating, making me feel like I have perpetually chapped lips. I've tried trimming it above the lip, but then you get that weird "thin" mustache look (and we have to admit that the Sam Elliot style mustache is much cooler looking than the Don Ameche style). If I go no mustache, then I've got the Amish or Abe Lincoln look, which is okay, but my other problem is my hair doesn't grow in spots - so my beard never connects to my sideburns!

My problem with beards is the mustache part - for some reason I find hair touching my upper lip to be irritating, making me feel like I have perpetually chapped lips. I've tried trimming it above the lip, but then you get that weird "thin" mustache look (and we have to admit that the Sam Elliot style mustache is much cooler looking than the Don Ameche style
There's a trick to that, if you lift the 'stache with a comb and trim up under the lip, the "internal" hair keeps the "external" hair from touching your lip while not looking weird... it's an awning support situation.

Stop posting photos of Hugh Jackman, nostro!
Ehh that comparison is, well sort of tolerable

What'dya think SexyJakeGyllenhaalCelebrity?

Who MoFo's look like?

Maybe that's the next thing

Who MoFo's look like?

Maybe that's the next thing
If we got rid of just the chin part of your beard, nostro, but left the sideburns down to the sides of your mouth, then gave you a kookie hair style... you'd make a fine Wolverine!