My favourite movie/TV psychopathic or plain scary characters

Tools    

Really good one that I remembered today: John Osborne as Cyril Kinnear in Get Carter.
Haven't seen that film a long time Michael Caine was a bad ass in his early days now he is seen as the posh yet common butler type. Old film now though 1971 I believe

the jump scare in mulholland drive of the tramp behind the cookie shop, and dennis hopper in blue velvet, he was terrifying..

the jump scare in mulholland drive of the tramp behind the cookie shop, and dennis hopper in blue velvet, he was terrifying..
That homeless guy with the Blackend face emerging from the wall scared the hell out of me as a kid even now watching it it's truly the stuff of nightmares. I guess I've dived more into psychopathic characters then just plain scary ones like the homeless guy from MuHolland Drive. But then again that character is probably a phantom figment of imagination. And I'm only including real people no super heroes phantoms or or aliens I could do a list on that though i'll probably rank that homeless guy in the top three somewhere since he is very scary.

Henri from Henry: Portrait of a serial killer. That guy is seriously insane, and the fact that his story is true creeps the hell out of me.
More often than not, reality is scarrier than fiction, and although his story is fictionalized in the film, I thing it's the strange quirks that are based on his personality that flesh him out so well - and make him one of the scarriest movie serial killers.

Mick Taylor from Wolf Creek is also quite scary.

Beside those already mentioned in this thread I found very scary and unpleasant Louis Bloom from Nightcrawler (2014). That was something. The guy was definitely mentally ill and capable to do anything to make a good video and to pursue his dreams.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
mads Mikkelsen's Hannibal, although Lecter is not technically a psychopath. He was so far off the spectrum there was no classification for him.

Beside those already mentioned in this thread I found very scary and unpleasant Louis Bloom from Nightcrawler (2014). That was something. The guy was definitely mentally ill and capable to do anything to make a good video and to pursue his dreams.

Amazing film he's definitely a messed up character puts me in mind of travis from taxi driver

Begbie, Robert Carlyle did an amazing job of portraying this character despite being a physically small guy he still came across as being quite intimidating and someone you would not want to run into.

Begbie, Robert Carlyle did an amazing job of portraying this character despite being a physically small guy he still came across as being quite intimidating and someone you would not want to run into.
He is such an unhinge character come to think of it he's like the British Joe Pesci from Goodfellas

I was watching a bit of him last night. I always think back to him as Albie in the Cracker episode To Be a Somebody.

mads Mikkelsen's Hannibal, although Lecter is not technically a psychopath. He was so far off the spectrum there was no classification for him.
I was watching Manhunter recently and Graham says that they call him a psychopath only because they've nothing else to call him .

Liv Tyler in The Leftovers season 2.

girl don't play around.

Assassination Nation- (3/4)
Mandy- (3.5/4)