Deadpool 2

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
David Leitch, co-director of John Wick, is replacing Tim Miller as the director of Deadpool 2.

Domino will appear in the film and there are ten actresses lined up for the role and Cable is also supposed to be in the sequel.

I was pleasantly surprised with the first one. Yes, it's meta nature gives it a sort of B-production quality, but I think that's the whole point. To make another boring superhero movie in a sea of Marvel and DC stuff we see nowadays is simply unnecessary.

I hope they just don't overdo the meta so much that it hurts the story.

Its fun watching Deadpool. Although he has not too much special powers. But i will like to watch him with Avengers. Deadpool 2 is an awaited movie people are eagerly waiting to watch. This funny superhero would look good with Iron Man.

when will it come out ?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Is that the one where he takes off Jackman at the end? Hilarious.

Is that the one where he takes off Jackman at the end? Hilarious.
They were really pushing Logan, Logan was playing at the theater and was on the marquee the entire time he was in the phone booth changing, then when he runs into the alley there's a Logan movie poster on the wall.

Great trailer, can't wait.

ZIP IT STAN LEE!!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
They were really pushing Logan, Logan was playing at the theater and was on the marquee the entire time he was in the phone booth changing, then when he runs into the alley there's a Logan movie poster on the wall.

Great trailer, can't wait.

ZIP IT STAN LEE!!
I think I need to see the first one again. This movie just gets funnier the more people talk about it.

Loved the first one and looking forward to next!

Sooooo.... Thanos and Cable?
MCU and X-Men?
Marvel and Marvel?

Brolin is gonna be busy.
Thanos, Cable, Agent K, Jonah Hex and Dwight

Marvel and Marvel and Malibu and DC and Dark Horse