I had a little idea....

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by PigsnieLite
Originally posted by sadesdrk
I've been other places that aren't even about movies anymore because the teens took it over with their childish behavior...more of a free for all than a forum.
FORSOOTH! is it PLite that is the cause of thy distemper? [Plite scratches his spillikins] FORSOOTH I say! Groans do not become you. Waaaah, Tooly ate my cookies, the Bastid!!!

PLite...just so you know,you could never do wrong by me! I love readin' your posts cuz I can almost hear that accent...*sigh* Anyhoo,I think you're neat and even though you are young...you're not the annoying group I'm talking about...ok? So...enough about that.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm not in the annoying group either am i??? I hate being affiliated with the wrong peole.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I think youre annoying, Spud. Bwahahahaaa!

I wasn't asking you figure skatin boy. You know the majority of male figure skaters are gay don't you? If they're not then they have problems in the head.

Originally posted by spdrcr
I wasn't asking you figure skatin boy. You know the majority of male figure skaters are gay don't you? If they're not then they have problems in the head.
How do you know I dont play hockey, Non-figure skatin Lad? You are generalizin about figure skaters! TWT do you HEAR him, he is generalizin!!! Ten demerits!!! And I know a lot of them are gay except the Russians. I think almost all male Russian skaters are not gay. Its in my FBI book. hahaha!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
I'm not in the annoying group either am i??? I hate being affiliated with the wrong peole.
No way spdrcr...I like you too.I'm not gonna say who the culprits are,because that wouldn't be fair to those people.There's only a hand full,and you're not one of them.I haven't been on the flirting forum...have you divulged how old you are?

Hmmm, I dunno if that qualifies as a generalization. I mean, he didn't say "Male figure skaters are gay" -- but he did say that the majority of them are. However, the "problems in the head" comment could count as a generalization. I think we'll have to go the replay for this one, eh?

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by PigsnieLite
How do you know I dont play hockey, Non-figure skatin Lad? You are generalizin about figure skaters! TWT do you HEAR him, he is generalizin!!! Ten demerits!!! And I know a lot of them are gay except the Russians. I think almost all male Russian skaters are not gay. Its in my FBI book. hahaha!!!
*giggle* Where does this guy come up with this stuff?

Well when I said the "problem in the head" bit that's mainly directed to those male skaters that wear frilly little outfits and whatnot. Sorry to generalize PLite, but I maybe should start delving into what I say more often.

I haven't been on the flirting forum...have you divulged how old you are?
Yes I have, i'm 19 soon to be 20.

Now With Moveable Parts
cool...there's not many i think are in the twentysomething age group...I'm 25 and I know BrodieMan is 19...no too many,I know there's more...maybe Steve N. right? and Holden is like a 30 or there abouts.Otherwise,it's the teen-scene!

Teenagers always say that, you know, Im 19, soon to be 20. Or Im 16, soon to be 17. I dont know why, I think its a teen thing like acne. Well Im 15 & Im stuck like this for another year, hahaha!

BTW, Wortle (or Wart) is 21 or somethin, hes in college in Hawaii. Thmilin is that age too. My brother Pigsnie is 33, soon to be 34, LOLL. You dont want to meet him Sadesdrk, hes scary & hits my little bottom whenever I get into his drinks cabinet, bwahahaha!!!

Now With Moveable Parts
when I first got on this site your brother posted all the time...where did he go? I guess having one of you around has to be enough...but hardly satisfactory 15!!!! you are a baby!

when I first got on this site your brother posted all the time...where did he go? I guess having one of you around has to be enough...but hardly satisfactory 15!!!! you are a baby!
Im not a BABY! Altho if you add up my age 1+5, I am actually 6 years old, hahaha!

Oh Pigsnie has phases. Sometimes he posts a lot but then he starts wanderin around & does somethin else. He used to post a lot on the Guardian (thats a Brit paper) & the NYTimes too but he got bored with all the flaming & stuff. Now hes busy writing his book & doin other things. So what are we doin this weekend, I asks him. I thought we were goin fox huntin with Lord Kidneystone. NO you maroon, he sez. Using these instructions I downloaded from the internet, we are goin to build an underground schoolroom in which I will home skizool you while world war3 is goin on. Hahaha!

Why do you wanna know? Are you from the FBI? I know, youre gonna blackmail me, hahaha. Well hes halfway through the book & its non fic & its about Asia & Im in it, LOLL. Ok maybe not, but since its somethin of a travel book, theres always a chance Ill be as famous as Eddie, the dog in Frasier. Wooohoooo!

So a travel guide through Asia...how're you in it? Hope it does well. Writing a book is tough work, and writing a commerically successful book is even harder. All the best to him! I imagine that, for those that can pull it off, it's quite an enjoyable lifestyle.

Well its not really a travel guide like Lonely Planet, its more of a travelog. Its gonna be a fat book. I tell him he should put me in the Japan section but he sez every time he thinks about all the stuff I did, he jest wants to kill me!! Hahaha! So who knows?

Now With Moveable Parts
You two(Pigsnie and Lil Bro)are from Australia right? Best things to come here out of Australia:Fosters Beer commercials,Russel Crowe,and Olivia Newton-John(no seriously I love Olivia...in Grease,she says the coolest line with her cute little accent...she says,"You're a fake and a phoney and I wish I never laid eyes on you!)It's better with the accent...had to be there I guess.