What ever happened to PLite?

Tools    

Like I said, Sun, he didn't do a whole lot of starting over here...it was mostly on MV. He probably mentioned me, unprovoked or instigated by me at all, half a dozen times in a week or two. If he wanted it to be over, it would probably be over right now. Other than that, he probably shouldn't have come back just to post something off-topic.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
regarding the Poll i made - that was a thread specifically created to ask how many people were leaving because of him. i stated things in that thread I stick by in support of TWT's mission for the site. that thread was not created JUST FOR the point of disparaging PLite or insult him. it was created to find out who was leaving for him.

it was basically founded out of care for this site, not out of vindictiveness towards PLite.

as for the rest - i responded to that, sades, via IM.

i disagree that PLite "never did anything". He was not vicious, no, no one ever said he was deliberate and out to wreck these forums. All he did was exactly what the issue on flirting touched on - innocently or not, and he was asked to chill, just like we've asked of the flirting. You chose to stay and not have hard feelings against those who asked it of you. We did not ask it of you cause we don't like you or other flirters etc etc. We asked it out of respect to the board and TWT, and because we LIKE you. otherwise we could just insult and harangue you. rather than do that, a diplomatic way was reached. you responded in a positive way, and I think that we are all glad for that because we want you to be happy posting - and we want to be happy posting, and reading, too.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
How about you all just STFU!!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Sun, you quoted it yourself. When he came back this last week he started posting things that dealt with none other than cutness. That's what I meant, and now we're at war again. Like I have said many times now, JUST F***IN GET OVER IT ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
amen homey.

I'll get over it when YOU shut the f up.

*** and Sunfrog hops away happy into the sunset knowing that he has gotten the last bit of poison off of his chest and out of his heart. Like his shipmate Toose, he wishes all the MoFo's the best as he heads into the vast unknown lands of Squittledom

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by sunfrog
I'll get over it when YOU shut the f up.
If you're going to leave sun...then do it already.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Yeah, for the most part we're laughing at you guys for making your exit so dramatic. Nobody really gives a flying f***...we're glad you're gone now. I've tried being cival, I think all of us have. You guys just don't want to play that game, though. Your loss.
[Edited by spdrcr on 11-02-2001]

Alright, enough of this. This is really crazy. If Sun wants to leave, please do not tell him how to. If he wants to stay...GREAT. Keep in mind that I would like to maintain, at least, a somewhat friendly relationship with some of those who leave...please do not burn a bridge I'm trying to build. If you don't like something concerning PLite or MV, just ignore it. This is a personal request I'm making of all of you. PLEASE!

Now With Moveable Parts
Laa-Dee-Dah...glorious wheather we're having in my neck of the woods. A crisp, Fall, morn'. I think I'll go the mall today. What are you all up to?

I'm sorry Spd, I didn't know you were 23% gay. I'm %35 myself! Let's just kiss and make up okay?

Seriously, I was just really mad that day. Hahaha! I can't believe I said f!
Toose is only 12% but I'll fix that!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
though i do respect everyone's right to free speech, including my own, this thread doesn't make anyone happy nor the other arguments about it in uh ... the complaining thread?

should we delete posts? or close this? just wondering. i'm sort of worried new people will come in and freak and leave or, old people will see it and freak and leave.

Now With Moveable Parts
I agree...I say cap it.

Close it. But don't delete it. Let it stand.

All the threads here are part of MoFo, pleasant or otherwise. So leave it the way it is. I doubt if the newbies will be curious and all former/current posters who might be offended already are (or not). A good day to you, Commish. And good luck to you in all future endeavours.

Well, plenty of rude, unpleasant things can be posted here...but I shouldn't let them all stand. For now, I will close this thread. If I ever do remove it from public view, it will still be preserved in some other Admin/Moderator-only forum, or something like that...I don't plan on ever deleting it altogether.