14th Hall of Fame

Tools    

I love the fact that this thread has now become a thread about pizza

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

I like Pizza and I like Pineapple but like siblings they just shouldn't be together.
Sarge is correct. Pineapple is one of the best fruits but it doesn't go on pizza.

I saw a pizza with Strawberries on a menu once, was definitely curious but that'd be even worse than Pineapple.

I saw a pizza with Strawberries on a menu once
Please give me the name of the establishment which served this atrocity so I can report them for crimes against humanity

Please give me the name of the establishment which served this atrocity so I can report them for crimes against humanity
First google result: Strawberry, Basil and Balsamic Pizza - https://cookieandkate.com/2013/straw...alsamic-pizza/

I don't even remember where it was it was about a decade ago and was in Dumfries. I know it wasn't some attempt at a Desert Pizza though it had savoury ingredients with it.

Let the night air cool you off
The Invisible Guest

It's ridiculous and convoluted, but I enjoyed the ride. I don't think it's the best of this type of film, but it's not bad at it either. It's not the type of film that you give very many rewatches too, because once you know what happens, you don't have a lot left to hold you. I wasn't all that impressed by any one element other than the intrigue of trying to figure out what happened. Like I said though, I enjoyed the ride. This is good for what it is, but it's not a classic by any means.

Let the night air cool you off
Night on Earth

This film is a wonderfully woven slice-of-life anthology that displays that sometimes a story is better than the actual event. It is surprising to me that this film works as well as it does and that it remains compelling all the way through, without a single dud in the five short stories. They all possess their own charm and are each unique. None of the segments overstay their welcome, and the whole thing was masterfully written, directed, and edited. Tom Waits lends some good music to the whole affair to help set the atmosphere too. This film is really charming, funny, heartfelt, and maybe even life-affirming despite some of the subject matter. I had a joyous time revisiting this film, thank you to whoever nominated it.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Yeah I doubt I could have either, though for me movies can be a bit of an escape if they don't seem like a chore. I'll unveil tomorrow then.

...I'll unveil tomorrow then.
Raul do you know about what time you will do the reveal?

I'm going to be hosting the 15th Hof, I though it might be good to start after Thanksgiving as people will probably be busy until then...
Any thoughts on when to start it?

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
BANG UP job on the hosting, @rauldc14!!
Looking forward to the outcome

and @Citizen Rules, right after Thanksgiving works for me, or rather, for our lovely Canadian, @CosmicRunaway, after thursday November 23 works for me