Pets

Tools    

The babies and the lawn each got their last cuts of 2017
Still thinking about Roy?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
A little peek into my morning . . .

LMAO! That really is a peek into my morning. Kujo wants breakfast.

yep yep yep (sounds like yapyapyap) demented it is. Mine doesnt bite; more like gumming, but she doesnt like anyone looking in her mouth.

This one was a little different. She didn't like anyone coming into the room -- or breathing -- or . . .
Wow that is different. Traumatised? Pugs normally love human company.

Loki's favourite part of Christmas is drinking the sappy tree water.

His second favourite part of Christmas is interfering with the lights when we're trying to decorate.

It's been a couple of hours now and we still don't have the tree decorated. Mostly because I'm just taking pictures, and my brother is playing a game on his phone, so mom has to do all the work haha.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	loko-tree2017.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	213.8 KB
ID:	39461   Click image for larger version

Name:	loki-lights2017.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	39462  

Loki's favourite part of Christmas is drinking the sappy tree water.

His second favourite part of Christmas is interfering with the lights when we're trying to decorate.

It's been a couple of hours now and we still don't have the tree decorated. Mostly because I'm just taking pictures, and my brother is playing a game on his phone, so mom has to do all the work haha.
He is gorgeous!

My dogs love their vegetables as well, but they're not getting sirloin. My god, they are spoilt!

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Still spoiled to the max, this is their dinner for the next couple nights-

Can ...
Can I come over for dinner?? I'll even take it on a paper plate so you don't have to bother with cleaning

I doubt there will be leftovers.
They didn't finish it and they don't even rush over to eat it. I think they're just used to getting what they want. What kills me is after all these years of marriage, my wife now tells me to get steak every week.