Justice League

Tools    

Getting PUMPED
I love The Exorcist, Swan is pumped for a comic film. What the hell is going on around here.?Next thing we know Citizen will make it through a whole movie made post code.

It's all about Wonder Woman!

but Batfleck is cool too
As with all these I am cautiously optimistic. As with most, I will probably think It's fine.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad (don't wanna) and was mediocre about Man of Steel but want to revisit it. But I loved loved loved Batman V Superman and Wonder Woman.

DCEU is like a glorious mess. They can be really bad but when they get things right it's SO GREAT

I haven't seen Suicide Squad (don't wanna) and was mediocre about Man of Steel but want to revisit it. But I loved loved loved Batman V Superman and Wonder Woman.

DCEU is like a glorious mess. They can be really bad but when they get things right it's SO GREAT
I liked BVS quite a bit. Wonder Woman was very fun. Don't see Suicide Squad, it's abysmal.

My only disappointment about Justice League is we won't get to see Superstache. Oh well.

I forgot you liked BVS Sean. Right on.

the performances in Suicide Squad are good (Leto is hot and cold for me), the story is not. The final draft was probably written in crayon

This might just do nobody any good.
My only disappointment about Justice League is we won't get to see Superstache. Oh well.
Wonderstache to the rescue.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
The initial tweets from the pre-screening are out. It seems positive for the most part. Apparently the guy who may not be in it, fails the uncanny valley test.

The scouter is reading Ron Swanson power levels.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I don't know what to say brother. If you think Margo is that good looking watch Wolf Of Wall Street again.
That's probably part of it. But I've never seen Wolf either.

Boldly going.
Dude! Spoiler tags!
I haven't revealed anything that wasn't already allowed to be out there.

Steppenwolf is seen clearly in the trailer and is identified by imdb.com.

The Mother Boxes were revealed way back in July at the San Diego Comic Con.

The rest of it is a guess on my part, which is why I started off by saying "I'm guessing..."

I'm hoping the movie will not be as predictable as this. I'm looking forward to it, but I don't have my hopes up too high.

This is a Wonder Woman II thought, but I'm sure it will play better here.

Double G has said she will not do WWII, if Bret Ratner is still attached. I wonder if the contracts for the DC films are different than the Marvel ones? I would guess they don't have the same multi-film deals, because she wouldn't have any leverage if they did.

I think her deal was for WW and JLA only. WB was playing it safe, not knowing whether their franchise would continue. WW is also their only verifiable hit so far so losing Gal could mean losing Patty Jenkins and the media would **** storm.

Is Mnuchin still an executive producer on these?

Gadot is officially back:

http://www.slashfilm.com/wonder-woma...med-to-return/

After the allegations, WB cut ties with Ratner’s RatPac production company. They announced that they will not renew their deal.

Wonder Woman 2 is scheduled for November 1st, 2019. Once again, the franchise rests on her.

That escalated immediately.

I would love to know how these things shake out. Seems like Ratner would have a stake in future movies or he got paid-off.

There’s a rumor going around that WB and Matt Reeves have agreed to replace Affleck with Jake Gyllenhaal. They’re hoping Flashpoint (which is still looking for a director) will serve as a soft reboot.