Pets

Tools    

We already have a name reserved; Roy
Which translates to King. Good name.

I had no thought about meaning of names until Yoda mentioned it. It turns out Rudy means famed wolf and Randy means protector wolf. We had no idea of that when we named them and it's such a coincidence that they're both wolf.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I had no thought about meaning of names until Yoda mentioned it. It turns out Rudy means famed wolf and Randy means protector wolf. We had no idea of that when we named them and it's such a coincidence that they're both wolf.
Next one should be called beautiful wolf. How on earth could anyone dump that puppy. So sad. And the British bulldog puppy. Do people just get bored or are these backyard bred and sausage factory bred? I would take them both if they were in AUs.

Next one should be called beautiful wolf. How on earth could anyone dump that puppy. So sad. And the British bulldog puppy. Do people just get bored or are these backyard bred and sausage factory bred? I would take them both if they were in AUs.
Pretty sure they're from a pet store. Good chance they're from mills or bybs.

Pretty sure they're from a pet store. Good chance their from mills or bybs.
Bybs? I’m being so dense today.

Pretty sure they're from a pet store. Good chance their from mills or bybs.
Thanks V. Makes sense terrible sense. I hope they get good homes. I think cricket needs Loki king of fluff.

Bybs? I’m being so dense today.
BYB = Back yard breeder

Also damn grammatical errors. I do know the difference between they're, their, and there. I swear it!

BYB = Back yard breeder
I've heard and used the expression, but strangely I've never run across the acronym. (Maybe we just take the time to say entire words in these parts.)

Buy the weigh, eye four won am shoct at yer spellin.

I've heard and used the expression, but strangely I've never run across the acronym. (Maybe we just take the time to say entire words in these parts.)
I guess using the abbreviation is just a holdover from when I was active on some pet forums. It's certainly not something I'd ever say aloud.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. very nice cricket. do you xcountry ski on it in winter. My niece andnephews did when they lived in boston

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. very nice cricket. do you xcountry ski on it in winter. My niece andnephews did when they lived in boston
The only thing I do in the snow is piss in it.

The only thing I do in the snow is piss in it.
lmao. I haveno personal experience with that. I face planted in it once. Not weewee just snow.

Oh You!..
I have a story for you. Went on a xcountry ski trip for a couple of weeks years ago.

Guide was a guy called John who was a dear sweet friend of mine who used to go to my karate school who in summer ran the huskies in antarctica.

He would unzip everyones tent zips at5am bringingf gifts
of hot hot chocolate and muesli porridge as a first breakfst

Each tent hewould roll in the wee he told us to leave in the shoe bay of our tents. He said it made the puppies very loyal. we were now the puppies because much to his tears - yes real tears, the real huskies were all kicked out of antarctica and sent to canucklandia. One night he heard the blood curdling screams of a beautiful woman. He ran outside with his beacon and ran and ran and ran. a 'dumb' lil pud walked over to the snow plow t and out of curiosity had licked it. Budgie boy John had to run likr Forest to get some warm water for pup, and that one became his bestie. Infact he went to canucklandia just to see him run in the iditarod