Mouthgasms for MoFo foodies

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO, Saunch! Think I'll just stick with the tomato roses.

That is the best salad I have ever had. Shame to ruin it with all that meat. Miaow. So rude, Ms Lounds.

On the subject of cannibalism -

Hannibal, right? Although I'm not an expert yet, I still remember that suspiciously white meat, and the suspiciously red sauce in some episode.

Hannibal, right? Although I'm not an expert yet, I still remember that suspiciously white meat, and the suspiciously red sauce in some episode.
It was nicknamed by the fandom 'Abiveal' after one of the characters who suddenlt went mysteriously missing.

My current fave watch on the food network. Robert Irvine - in his 50s - the pinup boy of healthy eating. I would run a slab of cheese up tht cheese grater any day. Come and renovate my kitchen, Rob.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Come and renovate my kitchen, Rob.
For you to help him check if plumbing is working?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

What do you want, kid? I'm not interested. You're nothing but an irritant.

Now that's what I call healthy eating

Now that's what I call healthy eating
Spectacular physique, especially for his age. Comes across as a nice guy, too.

Got my candy stash ready incase neighbourhood kidlets drop around. Had a sour black and pink spider for breakfast - europeans dont know what sour is which is a surprise considering dutch licorice which leaves my mouth like the gobi desert.

I almost forgot I had to prepare candies for the Halloween kids. Thanks for reminding me. Black and pink spider for breakfast sounds yuck

europeans dont know what sour is
Huh?

I'm wrapping some Korean samgyeopsal to break my new grill pan.
Haven't been so happy for a while.
Now the only thing that will make me happier is some kimchi to go with that meat, and some companion to go with that meal.

That bacon looks perfect for hllooween, El!

TodYS Brunch. First one in a month or two

Tonight's dinner.

I somehow some why convinced myself today was saturday and accepted a compo from my friend the owner at the bottlo.

Bless the way pain killers screw with the brain while not providing pain relief

That bacon looks perfect for hllooween, El!

TodYS Brunch. First one in a month or two

That running yolk is heaven. I have been thinking of eggs for several days but the supermarket keep being closed whenever I pass by. I want eggs, like now!

Re your bottle: you should have a glass of Pinot any day you feel like

I heart perfectly perfected eggs bless the good Samaritan who watched then decided whatever came out a chook, s backside would turn into the world's greatest superfood.

El, I meant to ask - please send me your candle instruction.s. stuff gifts. I just want to make in jars for my bath. Not too stinky, please.

El, I meant to ask - please send me your candle instruction.s. stuff gifts. I just want to make in jars for my bath. Not too stinky, please.

You want to make fragrance jars for your bath?
Or you want to make jars as gifts?
How about lemon+olive oil?
Or lavender? Or coconut oil which is fragrant itself?
Orange flower?
Lemongrass?
Lemongrass + lime leaves?
Thyme + mint?
Cinnamon?
Coriander seed? (Asian people often take a bath with coriander seed in the new year).
A mix of anything above?

I have no idea what I'm talking about

Just for my bath but if someone behaves for santa this year I may just bless their bath as well.

Yes to all of those combinations, especially lemon combos always.

Sudden overwelming and gut punching cravins for pasta, vongole, garlic, chili, parsley, and wine, and cracked black pepper.
Will use verjuice first or Mr D will laugh at me drinking during the day. He even thinks I'm sampling the wine fridge when I'm cooking with verjuice. Memo to himself it actually starts with morning coffee ritual. Mopped up with local artisan bread. Squeal.

could not even hold myself back to find a prettier photo

I always crave for vongole. I don't have verjuice but perhaps my white wine is not too bad. What have you done to me, now I absolutely must buy clams but the market is closed for All Saints' Day

I had a vongole which looks exactly as the photo above when I was in Sicily.