Fassbender/Vikander

Tools    

Michael Fassbender & Alicia Vikander married this month. A very attractive couple & I wish them luck.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I didnt even know they were going out. Two of my favourites. I bet they have beautiful children.

I didnt even know they were going out. Two of my favourites. I bet they have beautiful children.
If you read The Daily Mail online as I do (even though I’m not geriatric), you would have known that.

I'm allergic to the daily mail but thanks for the tip.

I'm allergic to the daily mail but thanks for the tip.
Their “prose” is absolutely guastly, but their photographic coverage of events is better than anyone else’s, IMO. After terrorist attacks, etc., their on-site coverage is outstanding, as is their use of graphics to really explain what has transpired.

I thought it was a tabloid.

Edit: But happy about the news. People on imdb were vicious in their opinions on a relationship between these two people they never met.

I’m not sure what a tabloid is these days. I have never purchased The Daily Mail in my life, but, for the reasons stated above, I now read it online 2 or 3 days a week. I love photographs!

I’m not sure what a tabloid is these days. I have never purchased The Daily Mail in my life, but, for the reasons stated above, I now read it online 2 or 3 days a week. I love photographs!
It IS hard to tell these days. A lot of papers are lurid, sensationalist, etc. But the daily mail has an official boycott against them on reddit (or did at some point). Any time a DM link was posted a bot would replace it with a proper news link.

At least it was like that for a few weeks/months.

what is a tabloid - the font of all knowledge and truth

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
My life's over. F'in video game movie couple.

But the daily mail has an official boycott against them on reddit (or did at some point).
LOL reddit. A font of intelligent discourse.

But the daily mail has an official boycott against them on reddit (or did at some point).
LOL reddit. A font of intelligent discourse.
Hahaha, don't scoff too hard. They have crap sections and good ones. They sometimes really deliver. But don't let anyone ruin your daily mail.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Fassbender gets married. The number of suicides in female population rises by 20%.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I give it a year.
I predict in one year they will have a child & that they will still be together. Let’s revisit this thread next year.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I predict in one year they will have a child & that they will still be together. Let’s revisit this thread next year.
@Yoda we need a reminder function! A reminder I could set to one year from now and attach it to my post and then after a given period of time I get something like the already existing mention.

@Yoda we need a reminder function! A reminder I could set to one year from now and attach it to my post and then after a given period of time I get something like the already existing mention.
I definitely won’t forget to check back in my thread. I’m sorta nerdish like that.