"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Tyler isn't here! Tyler went away! Tyler's gone!
I'm actually planning on watching that this month for the first time.
IMMEDIATELY watch the tv series Westworld on HBO right after. Best thing I saw overall in 2016 by leaps and bounds.
I agree! Sadly I watched the episodes first. Don't forget to watch futureworld as well

But Not Slight of Mind or Tongue...
This is a somewhat a forgotten film, but it made a big impression on me when I first saw it:

IMMEDIATELY watch the tv series Westworld on HBO right after. Best thing I saw overall in 2016 by leaps and bounds.
I talked to my wife about it and that's the plan.

Good guesses,but no.

Leon: The Professional?
Another good guess, but no.

Question: how recent is it?
It's older than 40 years old.

This might just do nobody any good.
It's older than 40 years old.
Alright well...

... that doesn't really narrow it down, does it?

Alright well...

... that doesn't really narrow it down, does it?
Well, I think it does, but if you want me to be more specific, the movie is from the first half of the 1970's. If you need a hint, the movie is connected to the movie in the last round in some way.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is a somewhat a forgotten film, but it made a big impression on me when I first saw it:

This is probably wrong, but is it Sleuth (1972)? It looks like that could be Michael Caine's eye.

This is probably wrong, but is it Sleuth (1972)? It looks like that could be Michael Caine's eye.
Another good guess, but this movie is probably less known.

Connected? Futureworld?
No, it's not Futureworld, but this movie does share quite a few things with Westworld, First, they are both science fiction film in a contemporary or very near future setting, and both deal with technology going wrong and turning deadly. The biggest connection, however, is a person, but that person is not an actor or a director.

The biggest connection, however, is a person, but that person is not an actor or a director.
It's The Terminal Man, also written by Michael Crichton. And since Crichton directed Westworld as well as wrote it, your clue was somewhat misleading.

But no biggie. They didn't know it, anyway.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra