Does this site make $$?

Tools    

Guy
Does this site make money and get a bunch of hits? Just wondering cuz I just saw there are 35 guests on and only 3 registered members, if those 35 people come on a couple times a day thats a decent amount of hits!

So do you get any $$?

I moved this thread...hope you don't mind. No, this site does not make any money...yet. I haven't really tried to make any off of it so far, but I will with the new site, as I'll have put a lot of time into it. I might put some ads up, and ask you all to buy THROUGH this site...which basically means if you had planned to buy from a place like Amazon.com, that I'd ask you to click our link to Amazon, or something like that, so that we'd get a commission, at *NO* extra cost to you. Stuff like that.

As for traffic: it's about as high as it's ever been. A few hundred seperate people per day, and a few thousand pageviews. Not too bad. I might stick up some ads soon (nothing too instrusive like popups...those won't be used unless things become completely desperate), before the new site, if I can find a good provider.