Advertising

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Chris,
Do you have ads out on the web for mofo??? I mean it seems like something that should be done if not already?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

No, I don't think I do. FilmBug.com used to link to us on each of their individual movie pages, but they're having some technical problems now, so that's done. Other than that, I've got links on MovieHeadlines.net, Ryan's site, and MovieM.com, and a good listing on Yahoo!, but no other real promotion.

I'd much rather put the money I have into improving Project: MoFo than put it into promotion. This site has grown on a good Yahoo! listing, a couple of friendly links, and a lot of word of mouth...and that's something I'm very proud of. I don't think I've spent even a dime on promotion...just money/time to set things up.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well I would be more than happy to make a banner or something when the time came to advertise, Just do a linkexchange with someone and you'll be growin real fast. Well hopefully anyways.