The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

So, Zotis, and many other new members . . . How many of you mind if I place a photo of you in our MoFo Photo Album?

If you do not mind, please let me know, as well as letting me know which photo I may use.

Thank you!

MoFo Photo Album!
The only picture I have is about 10 to 12 years old.... (not age wise).. but if you want that.. sure I will send to you.

Do any girls get offended if a guy calls them beautiful?
Someone seen my photo and said I was "cute"... but they are older than me.. so I guess thats a nice way to say it...

The only picture I have is about 10 to 12 years old.... (not age wise).. but if you want that.. sure I will send to you.
I saw a pretty good picture of you on FBI's Most Wanted that really brought out your eyes. You should use that one.

I was contemplating whether I should post a pic... oh well

I saw a pretty good picture of you on FBI's Most Wanted that really brought out your eyes. You should use that one.
You would be shocked at what I look like... something you would not expect...

by the way... Tim Curry called and said that you need to return his clown suit for the remake of "IT"...

You would be shocked at what I look like... something you would not expect...
This is what I picture in my head:

This is what I picture in my head:

You are wayyyyy off..

This is me about 10 to 12 years ago.. however my hair is now short and straight..

my hair is cut in this style..

This is me about 10 to 12 years ago..

What kind of body parts might be in that box behind her?

What kind of body parts might be in that box behind her?
Its a counter..

and I was just thinking... the color of the hair style picture... is about the same exact color of my hair.. the picture of me shows it being dark due to the curl... but its not.. Im a dark blonde (roots are dark blonde but ends are lighter)..

To the right of the counter. On the floor. Beside the dead body that's obviously out of the camera's view.

To the right of the counter. On the floor.
No clue.. it was taken at a friend's house.. perhaps action figures or something from them moving in recently... the guy who took the picture.. is a action figure dealer on ebay..

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
No clue.. it was taken at a friend's house.. perhaps action figures or something from them moving in recently... the guy who took the picture.. WAS a action figure dealer on ebay..
fixed for the darkness

I was contemplating whether I should post a pic... oh well
Beautiful. Finally a photo that goes perfect with the username and personality!

Unlike "Sexy Celebrity"... Absolutely nothing sexy and famous about that one, eww.