HEAT 2 - to start filming this year?

Tools    

Wait…did you say Adam Driver? He’s great, but doesn’t have the cool factor. Especially not when Hanna is crushing addies, driving at night, waiting for the surge to hit while trying to figure out the case!

The book (Heat 2) was very solid. The original Heat film was a masterpiece in my opinion. I struggle to place it in my top ten but just can't do it. That said it was absolutely amazing and one of my favorite Pacino performances. Will definitely go to the theaters to see this.

I knew this day would come! The book is marvelous! Needs to be a limited series, but I’ll take what I can get!

Wait…did you say Adam Driver? He’s great, but doesn’t have the cool factor. Especially not when Hanna is crushing addies, driving at night, waiting for the surge to hit while trying to figure out the case!
I agree. Someone like Viggo Mortensen or Tom Hardy would likely fit the bill. Or Christian Bale.