Cobpyth interviews Yoda about Movieforums

Tools    

I'd heard of it and looked into it briefly, but haven't thought about it since, no. Why do you ask?
Oh, Orkut was the standard social networking site people who were portuguese speakers used before Facebook took over. I think in the US the standard was MySpace which I never joined. I wondered if people outside of Brazil heard about Orkut and I liked it more than Facebook since it was more circumscribed: in orkut it had communities for special interests with their own forums and stuff so what you posted there wasn't put into our personal timeline. Although facebook has some privacy options the system is still designed to maximize your exposition so it requires a lot of tinkering with the options to get to have a discussion about something that your linked "friends" cannot automatically know about.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'd heard of it and looked into it briefly, but haven't thought about it since, no. Why do you ask?
Oh, Orkut was the standard social networking site people who were portuguese speakers used before Facebook took over. I think in the US the standard was MySpace which I never joined. I wondered if people outside of Brazil heard about Orkut and I liked it more than Facebook since it was more circumscribed: in orkut it had communities for special interests with their own forums and stuff so what you posted there wasn't put into our personal timeline. Although facebook has some privacy options the system is still designed to maximize your exposition so it requires a lot of tinkering with the options to get to have a discussion about something that your linked "friends" cannot automatically know about.
Facebook does that now guapo. Its pretty cool.