MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

Has there ever been a fantasy team as bad as mine?

I legitimately don't think so.
mikey's team had 24.5 points in 2012, though we only had ten categories. But as a points-to-categories ratio you're still higher.

I dunno if he was mostly absent or not though.

A system of cells interlinked
*It looks to be a routine day off for....*

*Sedai calls GM of applicable team.*

"I'll give you a routine day off, you son of a *****."

That reminds me, I was thinking yesterday, after the fourth person called off for Sunday's softball game, "man, I'll bet being a manager in Major League Baseball is easy: everyone shows up every game!"

I understand they have pretty nice food spreads in MLB clubhouses. I'd probably show up for that daily as well.

Yeah I think I first saw that in, like Little Big League, and then I was like "how do they stay in shape?!"

But I have, in fact, used food to entice people to practice before.

No I havent died. If I had died I probably would still make a few moves and offers in a death rattle like manner

Sean, I bestow my first trade offer upon you.

I completely sucked last year COMPLETELY.

I refuse to repeat last season....

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Scarlett - Gone With The Wind.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	44073  

Well, if you keep getting the same results, then take stock of what you're doing (or not doing), and then try something different.
I'd like to try having my players not get hit with pitches....

Yoda's houston pitchers rubbing steroid glue on their seams while my houston pitcher hitting himself in the face:

Also, moooookie my man, never scare me with injuries again. The problem with these homers though is that he can't steal bases

While I'm pretty sure it isn't true, that staff has pitched so well that I can't bring myself to totally scoff at it.

Well, it's a funny thing..I was just about to pop in here to level accusations of cheating against the three managers ahead of me in the ranking. Alas, now I read this! Clearly, Yoda's side business of selling the rare tree sap found only in my Christmas tree is paying dividends in multiple ways!

I have photographic proof of the crime, of course.

The only thing I ask is that you immediately give me your best pitcher, at which point I will completely back any statement you make in a most unwavering fashion until said pitcher gives up a home run at which point I will concoct another scheme to steal...I mean...acquire another play from your roster.

3 for 43 yesterday. Yikes. Not good.
I hear that!

My dudes keep getting hurt, and my SAVES guys keep tossing meatballs and blowing up their metrics. The silver lining is that they are managing to still get some saves. I just changed out my HOLDS guys yet again...Let's see if these guys will work out!