MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2018 Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Pretty okay. I may run a couple of miles later to assess the damage. I was really sad that the Red Sox were ppd, I feel like I missed out on the full Patriots' Day experience. Hopefully we get better weather next year.

I general, I'm getting sick of all of this rain; my H2H fantasy team is getting killed because of all of these rainouts. This is another plus of roto for sure.
I just walked back to work after lunch, and it's pretty bitter out. I need some warmth!

Just about to get a few guys that were out with injuries back; should have them all back by the weekend.

Onward and upward!

Corbin strikes out the side, but the third one is dropped, batter reaches, next guy goes to 0-2...home run. Booooo. From striking out three, to nearly striking out four, instead giving up a couple of runs.

Hooray! Manaea threw a no hitter!

Oh no! Against 3 of my batters...
I'm gonna say this is still a net positive.

Manaea's probably gonna haunt me. I was in on him big last year, and he was brilliant at times but inconsistent. Might be another one of the many guys I end up just being a year too early on.

Manaea's probably gonna haunt me. I was in on him big last year, and he was brilliant at times but inconsistent. Might be another one of the many guys I end up just being a year too early on.
When I picked Lester I thought I got a steal and when I picked Manaea I thought I'd regret it but I wanted more green & gold and I liked his stuff last year (though you're right, he was inconsistent). So honestly I was off, but now I look smart!

I still feel like each time he starts I'll find out it was just a hot streak, but man he's just pitching well every time.

NOW IF I COULD JUST GET A DECENT SET-UP RELIEVER. I'm terrible at picking up Holds.

When I picked Lester I thought I got a steal and when I picked Manaea I thought I'd regret it but I wanted more green & gold and I liked his stuff last year (though you're right, he was inconsistent). So honestly I was off, but now I look smart!

I still feel like each time he starts I'll find out it was just a hot streak, but man he's just pitching well every time.
You did look smart until you posted this.

It's like that old Mitch Hedberg joke about how when he makes a shot in pool he has to act like he's not surprised.

You did look smart until you posted this.

It's like that old Mitch Hedberg joke about how when he makes a shot in pool he has to act like he's not surprised.
See at the end of the season if I win I'll just say this was all a ruse and I knew exactly what I was doing.

I really enjoy this game. Thumbs up to all you owners for being so engaged. I read a lot of stuff on players and I think its a testament to how strong this league is, that invariably I feel like its about 50/50 that a guy I'm reading about will even be on the wire when I go to look him up. I like knowing that about this league ahead of times when making roster decisions. Acuna? Pfft!!! Tim drafted him in the 15th round! HA! Gonna have to do better Yahoo

Yeah, same. I mean, in the moment it's sooooo frustrating sometimes, but in the long-run it's obviously way better.

This is how I feel. I just know that whenever I say to myself "Ok, I wonder if this guy has managed to slip by and stay unclaimed." The answer is pretty much always no!.

You are a tough lot!

Also, one of my guys that has been belting homers just went to the DL.

ARG!

Last night, Sanchez was going up against the Red Sox in Toronto. Sanchez has been rough at home so far this season, and the Sox are arguably the best hitting team in the league right now. The clear choice was to sit Sanchez vs this monster line-up. There was really no other choice! Aha! This is baseball, and nothing ever makes sense, so I left him in. Ends up with the QS and 8 Ks will posting a .083 WHIP.

Because of course he does!