Who wants to be on our next podcast?

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
ohhh I didnt realise neiba was Portuguese (Portuguese or a portuguese speaker?_

What is it about this forum that seems to attract so many portuguese speakers? And how much do you guys speak english at school/how good is ESL in your curriculums at school?)

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
ohhh I didnt realise neiba was Portuguese (Portuguese or a portuguese speaker?_

What is it about this forum that seems to attract so many portuguese speakers? And how much do you guys speak english at school/how good is ESL in your curriculums at school?)
I am portuguese, Dani!
Guap is Brazilian but I think we're the only ones! XD

Rock music and action movie obsessed guy,
I like the idea, maybe I will, cuz it will be fun, I will say when I am free, if so we could watch Goon

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I am portuguese, Dani!
Guap is Brazilian but I think we're the only ones! XD
Thanks Neiba. Got it locked in.

Little devil was also portuguese. So was Wplains but they left.

We can record this over the phone using a Skype app, right?

I think I'd like to go next. ASAP. I need to preserve something I've done in MoFo Land for all time, for once.

And I think I'd like to have one or two guest speakers, if possible. Maybe @cat_sidhe and @Captain Spaulding, if they're up for it. Or different people, depending on the movie I pick.

I can make a thread today listing 5 films with a poll -- and in true Sexy Celebrity fashion, the poll can close on Wednesday.

It's usually just one new guest at a time, though I'm open to new stuff depending on the specifics. Unless you're talking about just doing one on your own, in which case, that sounds pretty cool and I'd love to listen to it.

And yeah, it's just Skype and a simple recording program. Better if everyone has Skype and headset mics, though phone can work (just sounds much worse). If you do a bit of moderate testing before it's usually not too tricky.

Alright, well, that's fine. I'll do it by myself, then. With you and Slappy or whoever it is. I can't make them on my own.

I'd be happy to give anyone tech advice and help walk them through it to do their own, FWIW. Genuinely! Share the knowledge and all that. It's not as hard as it probably sounds.

But if you wanna ease in or have someone else handle the boring stuff, yeah, we'd love to have you. I don't know if we can get it done soon or not, though, August is the craziest month every year, traveling in just a few weeks. Would you still be interested in doing it in mid-September?

Would you still be interested in doing it in mid-September?
Well, I can keep my schedule open and let you know. Or just bring it up again later.

Though I'd love to try it sooner while I'm still in the mood. SC moves fast.

What better way to celebrate the craziest month of the year with the craziest person on the forum??

It's not 100% I can't do it in August, but we'd have to move pretty fast, and I think we'd have to make a point to keep it modest in length, since the editing is the #1 time constraint of doing these.

I also have a dental appointment this month. Probably can't do it in the aftermath of that.

Lemme PM both you and slappy and see how plausible a rush is.

SC on a podcast? That's intriguing.
Hopefully we'll get a good movie if we do it 'cause I'd hate to do a podcast for something boring. I'm open to many suggestions, fortunately, but it depends on Yoda and crew.

He seemed interested in In the Mouth of Madness, the 1994 John Carpenter film, part of his Apocalypse Trilogy. I wouldn't mind recording a podcast for that. It's a very weird movie and they might need my help in making sense of it.

My memory is that it was weird, and I found it super scary as a kid (one shot in particular). I'll bet I'd find it kinda mediocre as an adult, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be interesting to talk about.

Gonna bounce some ideas back and forth and try to decide on stuff in a day or two at most.

My memory is that it was weird, and I found it super scary as a kid (one shot in particular). I'll bet I'd find it kinda mediocre as an adult, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't be interesting to talk about.
It is kind of mediocre, but you're right, it could be interesting to talk about. It's definitely perfect timing for it.