VS.

new contender
GROUNDHOG DAY

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze

i gotta give my vote
GroundHog Day

i love this movie, bill murray had infinte life

Originally Posted by Perkz0r
Hmmm I haven't seen 2001: A Space Odyssey...so I'm not going to vote. Sounds like something I should go rent though.
A Space Odyssey is a masterpiece, once you get past the first 30 min.
both these films are great. I opt for Raiders.

I have to stick with 2001: A Space Oddyssey

you know what I can't believe I'm having a hard time deciding. I mean I love Groundhog Day but it's no masterpiece like 2001. So I'll vote for 2001.
And found he was eating his shoe.

a knockout punch
2001 advances

NEXT BATTLE:
2001: SPACE ODYSSEY ( 2 WINS)

VS.

new contender
GOODFELLAS

Do you know my poetry?
Damn! This is the best battle yet, both movies are on my top 5 films of all time. I loved Goodfellas very much but my vote goes to 2001: A Space Odyssey.

I loooooove Goodfellas to death, especially Pesci, but I'm voting for 2001 again.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Goodfellas

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
I'm changing sides, GOODFELLAS it is

I'm embarrassed to say that I haven't seen Goodfellas either so I still cannot vote. By the 20th movie battle I'm going to have a laundry list of movies to rent

crap, I wanna change my vote, BUT I CAN'T! arrrrrrrrrrrrrGH! I watched Goodfellas again and I loveitloveitloveitloveit! Dang it.

Goodfellas
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

i vote goodfellas

goodfellas advances s a close one

NEXT BATTLE:
GOODFELLAS ( 1 WIN)

VS.

new contender
GODFATHER PART II

Please don't shoot me but I haven't seen Godfather part II. So Goodfellas.