Survivor VI: Election Year - Official Thread

Tools    

Thank you Ms CiCi Stein

Ok player character challenge count.....

MonnoM as MonnoM (Being we all chose someone that isnt completely popular with everyone, he'll probably win this challenge)

Topsy as President Topsy Spears

TONGO as President TONGO Underwood

Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy. I think Sexy Bush woulda sounded better.

Seanc as Sgt. Sean Mackie

Rhys as Rhys Trump. Though, Donald Rhys has a better ring to it.

donniedarko as President Donnie Nixon

rauldc14 as President Raul J. Whitmore

Sexy Celebrity as President George W Sexy. I think Sexy Bush woulda sounded better.
You can refer to me as that if you want, but officially, I am President George W. Sexy.

He was more known as Dubya, so I have to have the W.

And Bush and Sexy are both four letter words.

Yes, even better.

I knew a pro-wrestler named Bob Cook. He was what youd call a "jobber" in the business, worked back in the 80s early 90s and was in a few WWF, NWA, WCW shows. When a friend of mine started a small wrestling group here in Florida, Suncoast Pro-Wrestling now defunct, Bob doned the Masked Superstar gimmick, and was a bad guy. This seemingly shy quiet man that youd never see speaking to a crowd suddenly became the most outrageously hilarious heel out of nowhere. Once Bob put that mask on, he was On. The guy was a great worker, a super nice guy.

Maybe Rhys can find his inner Masked Superstar.

I knew a pro-wrestler named Bob Cook. He was what youd call a "jobber" in the business, worked back in the 80s early 90s and was in a few WWF, NWA, WCW shows. When a friend of mine started a small wrestling group here in Florida, Suncoast Pro-Wrestling now defunct, Bob doned the Masked Superstar gimmick, and was a bad guy. This seemingly shy quiet man that youd never see speaking to a crowd suddenly became the most outrageously hilarious heel out of nowhere. Once Bob put that mask on, he was On. The guy was a great worker, a super nice guy.

Maybe Rhys can find his inner Masked Superstar.
It's always the quiet ones who are secretly the biggest loudmouths. When I was in school growing up, I was always asked by people, "Why don't you ever talk?"

Whose Dan gonna be? I say the most important political figure that never was elected -

Danjamin Franklin.

See. These would be so much better than those dumb fictitious presidents.

Even though I understand Raul picking the Independence Day president.

But wasn't Raul already the Independence Day president in ANOTHER Survivor game? I think he was.

Let the night air cool you off
George W. Sexy is the best.

I want to be George H.W. Sexy. His dad. I don't care that it doesn't have anything to do with my name, or that it will be confusing. If you must, you can call me George J.J. Bush.