Song Tournament #12

Tools    

Whoa, you had nominated the same number of metal songs as I have. Though I was more conservative in nominating mostly stuff from the Big 4: Iron Maiden, Metallica, Black Sabbath and Judas Priest. While there are many other metal bands which I like as much as these one thing these four bands have is the capability to write very memorable and unique sounding sounds that stand out among the others in the same album. There is also the fact that they are truly brilliant bands overall. I remember of most speed metal, power metal, folk metal, black metal and death metal stuff from the album not the songs in particular. Though there is also the fact that I have memorized almost all the songs from the Big 4 after listening to their albums like 40 times for over a decade.

Whoa, you had nominated the same number of metal songs as I have.
Great minds, yadda yadda.

@ GBgoodies, I changed two of my songs. Number 13, changed the Kow Otani song to another one and 16 changed from a Debussy to a Helloween one (Debussy is too abstract and inaccessible anyway while I think we need some more European rock here ).

Captain Spaulding, the video for 2 Live Crew - Me So Horny doesn't play. It has the message "Content Warning: This video may be inappropriate for some users. Sign in to confirm your age."

Please find a video for this song that we can all watch without signing in. Thank you.
Me love you long time, gbgoodies:

2 Live Crew - Me So Horny

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
@ GBgoodies, I changed two of my songs. Number 13, changed the Kow Otani song to another one and 16 changed from a Debussy to a Helloween one (Debussy is too abstract and inaccessible anyway while I think we need some more European rock here ).

These were both fixed in the list in the first post. Please just double-check to make sure that they're correct. Thank You.

Gbg - sorry to be a pain but can I swap out my Associates track for this one: Eek-A-Mouse - Isn't Life A Trip

Hope that's ok and sorry for the messing.

It's not a problem. I want everyone to be happy with their song choices.

I fixed it in the list on the first page. Please just double-check that I got it right. Thanks.

OMG. I can't remember what I wanted to nominate. This restaurant was blasting an oldies song and I thought, "Oooooh, I wanna nominate that, but I think it's too late...." So I filed it away. Now I can't find the file.

You might remember, GB, if you were at that restaurant getting gift cards.

OMG. I can't remember what I wanted to nominate. This restaurant was blasting an oldies song and I thought, "Oooooh, I wanna nominate that, but I think it's too late...." So I filed it away. Now I can't find the file.

If it was a hit song, you can try searching Google for the Billboard charts, or top oldies. Maybe that will help you remember it.