Glass

Tools    

It seems I’ve seriously underestimated the amount of hype surrounding this movie.
At least in height, if not in breadth. The people who love Unbreakable really love it.

This might just do nobody any good.
“This is the real world” is up there on my list of least favorite movie lines used to punctuate drama.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
My biggest take away is that McAvoy lat workout. Jesus.

Anyone spot the scene when Dunn bumps into Kevin in the street and gets a vision of the kidnapped girls?
Exciting

Looking forward to this one.
Hope there's a mahoosive twist in this one

Thought the trailer looked dope. It will be fun to do a re-watch before I see this.

I'm slightly concerned by how different this "feels" from Unbreakable, which is dark and deliberate. Split felt a bit different, and Glass looks closer to that. Not sure if that's good or not.

This might just do nobody any good.
l Hope there's a mahoosive twist in this one
The fire nation attacks.

New trailer. I'm thinking this will blend the style of Unbreakable with that of Split, to make for a sense of consistency in the trilogy. Though I'm hoping it leans closer to Unbreakable. Love that they utilized the old theme for that here.

This oughta be good!! M. Night has been having a resurgence in the last couple years since he made Split. James McAvoy is on the rise to being one of the most sought after A-list actors. Bruce Willis has been in a slump for a long time and this will revitalize his career somewhat. Samuel Jackson...well, he's a bad mother ****er in anything he's in
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I want this to be good, but have heard from advanced screenings that it's actually bad.

Suspect's Reviews

Welcome to the human race...
My guess would be that it leans a little too hard into the action side of things, which works against the largely low-key approaches of both Unbreakable and Split. Of course, that's just me going off the trailer, but all that throwing people around and whatnot makes it look like it could be another Last Airbender.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Advanced test screening, I don't remember much and the page has been taken down due to copyright claim, what I do remember was:

Compared it to The Happening / Lady in the Water.

Bad dialogue and delivery and the only good performance is McAvoy.

Story felt aimless and meandering.

Hopes that they will make changes for the final product.

Either way, I'm still going to see this and hoping for the best.

Hmm, I did a quick Google search and nothing comes up about an advanced test screening. Do you think the page you saw was trust-worthy? I really hope it wasn't.