A movie from 200x about a couple planning to steal jewelry

Tools    

Hi guys, please help me!
In the opening scene, a couple (an middle age woman and a younger guy) kissing in the kitchen. Then they tells each others about something. Next morning, the guy meets a young girl on the street and she seems to like him a lot. And he knows she is working for a jewelry store.
A few next days, his older lover tells him she was in trouble with gangsters and needs a lot of money. So he makes up a plan for stealing jewelry from the store's girl.
Then he go to the girl's home and there is some kiss scenes in bathtub. Then he tricks her leading him to the store in late night.
At the store, she takes one necklace out of Glass display cabinet and playing with him, that's why he knows the passcode.
Next night, he and the lover break in the jewelry store and steal all the jewelry, then meet the gangster. The gangster seems happy at first, but then they check out the jewelry and found out those are fake jewelry. They shoots the couple to death.
Next morning the girl get to the store and found out all the jewelry was stolen, and she also found out the truth.
The ending scene was the girl walk away from the store.
--- I remember all the details of the movie but I can't remember the name of the movie. I saw it in 2008 so I guess the movie was publish in 200x.

It's romantic movie, I don't remember the year but it could be around 2005-2008

oh okay it will be a while to look for it i hope others will find it for u too
Thank you!

ur welcome!! hope someone finds it for u!!!
Sadly I'm still searching for this movie till today and no result.

The plot sounds a lot like Tempo.

Sorry to add two wrong replies, but...
- After the Sunset (2004) is fun
- If Tomorrow Comes (1986) may be my favorite 80ies Mini Series about a jewel thieving duo (I was ±20 though)