Letterboxd?

Tools    

How do we link up?
It's like twitter, so you can "follow" people on there...

If you search for my username on letterboxd, which is the same as here, you can click in and click on "follow" right beside the username.

A system of cells interlinked
Back at ya!

I'm there with the same username as well. My list is incomplete, though, I'm transcribing votes to the diary from the point I started to keep track (2007) and just started with 2012. It will be a long way, but hopefully I'll be able to make a better use of the site when I'm up to date.

Well, my respect for the people running this site plummeted when, earlier today, they RT'd something that spoiled a major plot point in Star Wars. I expect that kind of thing from random people, maybe, but the official Twitter of a site that's supposed to be by and for movie lovers? It's hard enough avoiding them from the people who don't know better without worrying about the ones who definitely should.

Well, my respect for the people running this site plummeted when, earlier today, they RT'd something that spoiled a major plot point in Star Wars. I expect that kind of thing from random people, maybe, but the official Twitter of a site that's supposed to be by and for movie lovers? It's hard enough avoiding them from the people who don't know better without worrying about the ones who definitely should.
Shouldn't you be mad at the person in charge of the Twitter? That's likely a one person job.

Shouldn't you be mad at the person in charge of the Twitter? That's likely a one person job.
It's probably a less than one person job, so I'm assuming whoever does it probably does other things, too. I don't think it's a massive team.

Really Yoda? At this point you should know the twist that Kylo Ren is secretly Jar Jar Binks. It's your own fault, really.