Best Brad Pitt Performance/Movie Brad Pitt Starred In

Tools    

He's a great actor and he's been in a lot of great movies (his upcoming two movies Burn After Reading and Benjamin Button looking to be up there).

Fight Club , Se7en , and 12 Monkeys were my favorite performances from him.

"No more monkey business!"
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Brad Pitt is a great actor and his performance in Se7en is hard to be beaten. I really felt for him in it at the end he is a very convincing actor. He can play any charactor and it is great seeing him in most film's.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I don't generally like the movies that Brad Pitt chooses to be in. I often chose not to see films he is in. I did enjoy the following:

Meet Joe Black
Interview With A Vampire

I thought his performance in Burn After Reading was really very good but overall I didn't care for the movie much.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith was entertaining but not one of my favs.

I don't generally like the movies that Brad Pitt chooses to be in. I often chose not to see films he is in. I did enjoy the following:

Meet Joe Black
Interview With A Vampire

I thought his performance in Burn After Reading was really very good but overall I didn't care for the movie much.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith was entertaining but not one of my favs.

Did you ever see the original Death Takes a Holiday that was remade into Meet Joe Black?

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
If so I've forgotten seeing it. I'll check my library and put it on hold! Thanks!

Did you ever see the original Death Takes a Holiday that was remade into Meet Joe Black?

Ocean's
Mr & Mrs Smith

Brad Pitt is one of the best actors working today.
I still can't believe he didn't even get a f*cking nomination for Se7en.

Holden's summary was spot on.

Best performances:
Se7en
12 Monkeys
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Mikey, Im glad you mentioned Kalifornia. Thats got to be one of my absolute favourites. Ive watched the film dozens of times & Pitt's work knocks me over every time. Its got to be one of his most unappealing roles, but I think he does wonders w/it. The accent & mannerisms are unlike anything else I have ever seen. Im quite fond (in a strange way) of that hideous snorting sound that he makes.

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Ocean's 11 I think is probably my favorite. He gave a great performance in The Devil's Own, despite his slightly less than convincing accent. In Twelve Monkeys, I thought it was a little over the top but decent. I'm looking forward to seeing him in Meet Joe Black, my latest Netflix rental.

Se7en
Fight Club

easy to answer:

Kalifornia (1993) .... Early Grayce

his best acting, his best film.

Kalifornia his best film? Really? I like it, but...

The Assassination Of Jesse James By The Coward Robert Ford
12 Monkeys
Mr & Mrs Smith
Fight Club
Se7en
Interview With The Vampire

There's more if you include films he's in, as opposed to films he stars in.