Desperately need some help with project.

Tools    

Greetings all! I am working on a project for a class I am taking. If I can create a viable business, one that actually makes money, I get an automatic 'A' for the course. Unfortunately I still have to present a formal business plan, which means I get to do a market analysis... YIPEE!!!

This is where y'all come in. I am hoping that everyone that reads this can take two minutes out of their day to click on the following link and fill out three questions. It really shouldn't take more than 2 minutes of your time and your help would be greatly appreciated.

The survey can be found at

http://apps3.vantagenet.com/zsv/Surv...id=21022215237

Please feel free to email me with any questions you might have... I can't thank you enough for this guys!

Rock God
i dunno...... what's in it for me?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Hope that helps ya
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

So if I'm 30, do I click "25-30" or "30-40"?

Rock God
lol... i'm just yankin ya, mose. i filled it out for ya hey, ryan, just pick whatever. it doesn't matter. it's not your federal income taxes.

Thanks for the help guys... and no, it really doesn't matter. Honestly I just run the site as a hobby and am only trying to make some $$$ off of it for the class, and I doubt I'll be successful. Maybe I'll have to make an anonymous donation to myself... LOL.

Rock God
good luck with your class. what's the name of the course?

Female assassin extraordinaire.
filled it out but uh ... the results of the survey return 3 Male votes ... gender is not an option. it's a thrown survey!! i'm a girl! i must be counted!!

Rock God
yeah, i'm a guy, so i didn't think much of it, but i noticed it, too. who made that survey, mose, you?

Gender is an option, it's right below the ages... (under 18....18-24.....male...female....) or maybe i didn't read ur questions right or whatever, Oh WeLl,yeah, i see most people miss it, out of about 15 surveyed people, only 7 provided gender

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i hit the back button to go check and it didn't show. he may have fixed it after i posted that and so you came along and it works fine. lucky ducky.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Gender showed up for me...and I did it the night you posted it.

LOL... thanks everyone for the help. It's an Entrepreneurial Management Course... and the simplest way I could come up with creating a business was just using my movie review website.

I am not actually trying to make a profit, but just enough to cover the costs of hosting and such. Hopefully he won't grade on dollar amounts, but more along the lines of return on investment b/c then I only need to make something like $80 to have a 100% ROI... which ain't half bad