Where are you from?

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Figured we know how old everyone is, but not where they are from.

I was born in St. Louis, MO but moved to Manassas, VA(about 30 miles from D.C.) about 3 years ago.

I was born in San Antonio, Texas, grew up in Amarillo, Texas and live in Arlington, Texas now.

Born near Pittsburgh, and I live near Pittsburgh. I've driven with my family to Florida and back, flew to Florida once, stayed one night in Houston, and spent about a week in Vegas, and I've made two half-week trips to New York City (Manhattan)...other than that, it's all been in PA.

MovieForums Extra
Alrrighty then, I live in Sydney, Australia, but I grew up all over the world...South Africa, Lesotho, Mozambique, Pakistan and all over Australia

I grew up in Missouri but now live in Tallahassee, Florida.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
wow, ryan, somebody loves texas, huh?

chris -- sheez, your entire travel history, eh? heheh. fine, here goes mine:

born in northern california, six years in Singapore, 3 years back in northern california, 3 months in guam, 3 years in south korea, and ever since i've been living in northern california again (4 years).

the general travelling bit has taken me all over asia (philippines, japan, hong kong, indonesia, malaysia) and to florida, maryland, illinois, oregon, hawaii, and guam.

Places I've lived:

From Woodbridge, Virginia
to Houston, Texas
to Ottawa, Canada
to Centreville, Virginia (right next to Mannasas, OG)
to Oakland, New Jersey
to Kennewick, Washington
I go to college in Pennsylvania

Places I've traveled is a whole other story.

Originally posted by thmilin
wow, ryan, somebody loves texas, huh?
I wasn't aware there were places outside of Texas that were worth living in.

I have lived places other than I listed, but other than a stint in Connecticut for about nine months, all the other places were in Texas, too.

I almost moved to Nashville once, though.

I was born in New Jersey, have lived in both Tennessee (Memphis, Nashville) and Texas (Austin), and now I'm in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

i live in north east england.

Auburn WA, 40 minutes south of seattle (we just had "da big one" today) earthquake, it was cooooooool

borin ole minnesota

Born in Manila, Philippines. After a couple of years, moved to England, where I was educated. Lived in Rome for a couple of years when I was a seminarian. Have travelled all over Asia (China, Japan, Indonesia, Borneo, Thailand, etc.) because of my journalism job. Do you know Japanese today think Kurosawa is old-fashioned & boring? Ghhhhghhllll ....

MovieForums Extra
Hey I just went to the Philipines over the holidays! Hope you don't drive like everyone in Manilla

I am from Sydney Australia, land of genteel wit
and mature, subtle humour.

When I was six, I travelled thru Europe and America with
my family. My mother wanted to visit the old country.