Is Paramount Plus worth subscribing to?

Tools    

I love EVIL. It is my favorite tv show. I always subscribe while it is on. I could wait and binge it for a month but I can't. i am a sucker for that show.
Right? I should check and see if there's a thread on it. If you find one go ahead and bump it.

It's such an odd little show, but something about it really got its hooks in me. I was kinda meh on it through most of season 1, interesting but not quite what I'd hoped, but it found a real tonal groove in season 2 and season 3 was much the same. I find myself looking forward to it as much as most "prestige" TV shows now.

Also, username checks out.

You ready? You look ready.
I like to eat, so right now there isn't a single service worth subscribing.

Last year, tho, I used HBO Max almost everyday.

And Netflix is easily the worst service.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Paramount+ has had some good stuff of late, and I don't even watch "Yellowstone" nor its prequel spinoffs. I liked "The Offer" quite a bit and Stallone's "Tulsa King" has been pretty good. I have not gotten into "Mayor of Kingstown" nor "Your Honor".

They usually have some good Paramount movies on there at any given time, and gave access to Top Gun: Maverick before any of the other streamers.

Is it the most watched of the services I pay for? No. But I do find it routinely has good stuff on it.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
Paramount+ has had some good stuff of late, and I don't even watch "Yellowstone" nor its prequel spinoffs. I liked "The Offer" quite a bit and Stallone's "Tulsa King" has been pretty good. I have not gotten into "Mayor of Kingstown" nor "Your Honor".

They usually have some good Paramount movies on there at any given time, and gave access to Top Gun: Maverick before any of the other streamers.

Is it the most watched of the services I pay for? No. But I do find it routinely has good stuff on it.

So far I've been very impressed with the movies (especially horror movies) and tv shows I see listed on Paramount Plus, and also the price of the basic service which is hard to beat. I'm not a huge fan of tv shows, but I do want to watch Tulsa King, The Offer, and 1923. There may be others. I subscribed to a month, but I'm hoping to always find movies on the service to keep me interested.

So far I've been very impressed with the movies (especially horror movies) and tv shows I see listed on Paramount Plus, and also the price of the basic service which is hard to beat. I'm not a huge fan of tv shows, but I do want to watch Tulsa King, The Offer, and 1923. There may be others. I subscribed to a month, but I'm hoping to always find movies on the service to keep me interested.
Excellent tv show (British) that you might like.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Go...s)?wprov=sfti1