Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Hope I’m not too tired and will actually go to the cinema and watch it.

This is awesome. Incredibly fun. Allison rocks as ever.
Yup, almost nothing to complain about, except the doll movement after the power failure is kind of cliché. But hell, what a fun ride.
10/10.
I have heard nothing but good things about this horror movie. Can't wait.

Not in the same league as the first, but still good for fans. I've been watching a lot of cyberpunk lately, as I want to make a good top 100. It's good motivation for finally getting through some classics I've been putting off. But out of the many I've seen recently, Tetsuo has been the most entertaining.

That was an OK movie. Just OK.

Watching the Rifftrax for The Last Shark, and to my surprise, Bill made a reference to Street Sharks, literally name-dropping a minor character. He was like 35 when that show came out, where the **** did he ever learn about one of the minor characters? Nobody even knows what that show is anymore. I only know about it from cartoon studies. Like, I'm literally wigging out over how obscure these guys can be.

Btw, this movie is boring, but certainly not the worst shark movie I've ever seen.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
Cassandra's Dream 2007
a work of Woody Allen

It just started on the National TV.

This will be my third watch. McGregor, Farrell, Sally Hawkins and Tom Wilkinson in the Woody's hands, what a pleasure!
+ (83/100)

I'll probably watch Lamborghini: The Man Behind The Legend tonight. Although many friends say that the movie is not very good, but I still want to see how such a brand as Lamborghini was born.