Yoda! are we all going to die????!!!

Tools    

I want to know how to delete history/clear cache on my android without clearing my password. I stay logged in on my sites/Facebook. Half the time I can't remember my passwords. ��

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I want to know how to delete history/clear cache on my android without clearing my password. I stay logged in on my sites/Facebook. Half the time I can't remember my passwords. ��
Your MoFo password is: ImDarkAndEvilILikeTortureFilms666

Your Facebook password is: DarkQueenOfBrokenLimbsWhoTakesBathsInBloodOfVirgins

You're welcome.

No wonder you can't remember them. Maybe consider using a Password Manager?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
If someone hasn't used that before, that'll work, but I imagine some people have *that* one cached (I do).

If you want something you definitely don't have cached, the URL linked from the logo definitely won't be:

https://www.movieforums.com/communit...php?v=12123121
This link (v=12123121) works for me and I finally reached the home page this morning.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
The answers are here https://www.movieforums.com/communit...read.php?t=219

Your MoFo password is: ImDarkAndEvilILikeTortureFilms666

Your Facebook password is: DarkQueenOfBrokenLimbsWhoTakesBathsInBloodOfVirgins

You're welcome.

No wonder you can't remember them. Maybe consider using a Password Manager?
You aren't funny.

You aren't funny.
Thank God.

Because you hate funny people.

Everybody must be morbid, serious, and evil.

Funny guys usually end up in your torture chamber.

So, I'll try to be evil now.

Look, look, how evil I am!

My old bookmark took me to that hacker page (and so did all links I tried, including a random google search and the homepage link on Movie Forums Twitter). That new Twitter post linking to the 2010s countdown thread finally brought me back here, and a new bookmark seems to work correctly.

I honestly hope those hackers will die slowly and painfully.

Thank God.

Because you hate funny people.

Everybody must be morbid, serious, and evil.

Funny guys usually end up in your torture chamber.

So, I'll try to be evil now.

Look, look, how evil I am!

I did use Suicide _Sadie on a horror forum long ago.the horror one now I use Horror54.

Had issues accessing the site as well, kept redirecting me to that hacker site. I thought something bad happened tbh.
Deleted the bookmark, typed in the address today, and voilà.
Glad to still be here.

Should I change the password just in case?

Had issues accessing the site as well, kept redirecting me to that hacker site. I thought something bad happened tbh.
Deleted the bookmark, typed in the address today, and voilà.
Glad to still be here.

Should I change the password just in case?
I suggest you cast your ballot for the 2010s countdown, since you are still here. Only hours left until voting closes.

Once upon a time, there was a group of movie fanatics who frequented an online forum dedicated to all things film.

One day, the members of the forum were shocked to find out that their passwords had been stolen by a group of malicious hackers.

The members of the forum were frantic and terrified, not knowing what to do.

Just then, a mysterious figure appeared on the forum. He was none other than the legendary Yoda!

Yoda calmly said, “Do not worry, my friends. I will save you from these hackers.”

The members of the forum were amazed, but they were also skeptical. How could Yoda help them?

Yoda explained that he would use his Jedi mind trick to make the hackers forget their malicious plan. He then proceeded to chant an ancient Jedi incantation and waved his hand in a circular motion.

Suddenly, the hackers’ computers shut down and their passwords were erased.

The members of the forum were relieved and thanked Yoda for his help.

Yoda smiled and said, “It is my pleasure. May the force be with you!”

This thread wins the non-existent prize of most gloomy thread title.

I'm using a PC not my phone, but I had to delete my old bookmark (since it kept redirecting to the hacker page). I then googled a HoF thread title so the search results could give me a link back to the legit forums. Clicked the banner to get back to our main page, and bookmarked it again. This new bookmark works properly.
Your cat gif is everything! As the kids say. Giving me Crimbo vibes. As the British say. I want it! As I say.

You ready? You look ready.
Yoda calmly said, “Worry do not, my padawans. Save you from these hackers I will.”

Yoda smiled and said, “My pleasure it is. May the force be with you!”
Fixed

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza