What's currently the most prized item in your DVD collection and why?

Tools    

I have a Plain Archive release of Denis Villeneuve's 'Incendies', that is unopened and still in the shrink wrap. I'm too scared to open it. Full slip case and exclusive artwork. It's now out of print and they go for a chunk on eBay I think.

that cover art is amazing

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Roots of Evil (1979): When I heard about this title, I had to have my hands on it as a fan of martial arts films. This has both an all-region Blu-Ray with English audio tracks and a German-dubover track. It also has the soundtrack, which is led by star Christian Anders' theme song "Dead End" and there are interviews with Anders and co-stars Deep Roy (who plays the mastermind villain) and Wolfgang Schutte (who plays Ander's buddy) and like Anders, is also a martial artist.

New York Ninja (1984/2021): You've seen the thread possibly. Kurtis Spieler constructed the film after finding the reels of the unfinished 1984 John Liu-led film. The artwork on the Blu-Ray case was done by a friend of mine, Robert "KungFuBob" O'Brien (he does fantastic artwork on DVDs and Blu-Rays for various companies and even does the occasional shirt too).

Roots of Evil (1979): When I heard about this title, I had to have my hands on it as a fan of martial arts films. This has both an all-region Blu-Ray with English audio tracks and a German-dubover track. It also has the soundtrack, which is led by star Christian Anders' theme song "Dead End" and there are interviews with Anders and co-stars Deep Roy (who plays the mastermind villain) and Wolfgang Schutte (who plays Ander's buddy) and like Anders, is also a martial artist.

New York Ninja (1984/2021): You've seen the thread possibly. Kurtis Spieler constructed the film after finding the reels of the unfinished 1984 John Liu-led film. The artwork on the Blu-Ray case was done by a friend of mine, Robert "KungFuBob" O'Brien (he does fantastic artwork on DVDs and Blu-Rays for various companies and even does the occasional shirt too).

new york ninja has amazing cover art